Plan going well

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plan going well

It seems that the plan for this season is gathering pace. The arrival of the German guy Polter and the imminent arrival of Morrison, is just showing that we are moving at the right direction. We could do with some enforcement in the defence, however, even with the likes of CA, Phillips and Fer leaving, I am feeling optimistic about this season.

Green/McCarthy.
    Harriman/Furlong, Ned, Caulker, Yun/Traore/Hill,
    Henry, Faurlin, Diakite, Hoilett, Gladwin, Luongo,
    Jet, Mackie, Polter.

Add to these players, the likes of Petrasso, Sutherland, Robinson, Manning and some other promising youngsters, we may have a good season.

To be honest I look at that team of players there and I don't see us finishing in the top half. We need to either retain Austin , fer, Phillips etc or add a lot more quality to that squad

Comment

Am sure faurlin will be eased back in the side, I hope to add Morrison to that midfield, not sure about Diakite fitting straight back in the team, but overall we need a quality striker to replace charlie, the Andre grey thing as gone quiet. But to get someone like charlie we are talking 12-15 mil with no change
      You Rsssssss

Comment

Hoilett won't be near the squad...

But the squad is shaping up nicely. Competition for places which is great. Reckon we 1 or 2 more strikers to come. Possibly a winger, cb cover and rb and we are laughing.

Personally think we are setting up for 4 2 3 1 atm.

McCarthy

New rb. Onohua caulker yun

Henry lunongo/faurlin

Mackie Morrison Jet/gladwin

Polter/new striker

To me that's a top 10 team atm mainly due to defence and keeper. We could be a top 6 team if we bring in 3 quality players at cm/dm, winger and up top.

But very promising atm.

Comment

Morrison, Byrne, Gray, Dani Garcia, Tarkowski. That would be top 6 material

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
            Would love it of we landed the above mate. Whether or not we got promoted next year if we added the above to the lads we got it will just be good too watch a young, good footballing team with pace at QPR.

Comment

I think the sqaud we have at the mo is about 12th or 13th but if we can retain maybe Austin (dreaming) then top 8 due to retaining most of our defencive players
              TWITTER
              @alanfullerqpr

FACEBOOK
              Alan Fuller

QPR IS MY LIFE.

Comment

I think in the championship you can't tell by the squad. For example, Burnley's team two years ago looked as if it would struggle to stay up. Just hope ours turns out well lads.

Comment

Need a couple of centre backs. Need a strong back four if we're to do well this season.

Comment

Originally posted by Wegerle's barnet View Post
                    Need a couple of centre backs. Need a strong back four if we're to do well this season.
                    For back up? Ned and caulker as a cb pairing are probably the best in the league. Yun is also very accomplished at this level.

Comment

I think the long term plan is going better, lots of players signed for the youth teams.
                      Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                        The Big Tarkowski? He really would tie the team together, dude.

Comment

Plan going well? Are you sure .....

30th of June was Ramseys deadline for getting all the new signings in, he missed that already.

That squad will have us mid table at best, probably worse than that to be honest going on the youth teams coach record from last season
                          Last edited by QprQpr; 02-07-2015, 09:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                            For back up? Ned and caulker as a cb pairing are probably the best in the league. Yun is also very accomplished at this level.
                            i agree i think we probably have the best back 4 in the league but we need back up.
                            TWITTER
                            @alanfullerqpr

FACEBOOK
                            Alan Fuller

QPR IS MY LIFE.

Comment

Originally posted by alanfullerqpr View Post
                              i agree i think we probably have the best back 4 in the league but we need back up.
                              We had the WORST back 5 (I include Green as a collective back 5) in the league last year.

no way that same back 5 will be the best this year.

Comment

Working...
                              X