Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
      LIke the sound of this player and the signings we've made in general this summer. All relateively young, hungry, something to prove and exactly the sort of players QPR should be signing as opposed to big name past it players who've had their glory and are strolling to retirement.

If we sign Ravel and maybe a couple more, plus hopefully (please god) Faurlin having a decent injury free spell, Diakite possibly given a lifeline, and the likes of Furlong, Dogherty, Grego Cox and maybe Petrasso all getting a chance, then i think we could have a formidable set of options going into the chanmpionship.... Exciting season ahead, and for me far more exciting than the prem would be hoping we dont lose every week, rather than expecting us to win.

Great post del. 100% agree with your sentiments. Lots to be positive about. Building a competitive squad all over the park with players at the right age who want to play first team football at QPR.
      Expect good things next year, 3/4 quality tried and tested players and we will be right up there.

Comment

good luck to the guy. never heard of him but all i expect is for him to give 100%.
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          Will withhold judgement until I have seen him as have never heard of him until linked or seen him play

Everyone got excited by Mutch and he was t urd hope this geezer is a diamond
          Same here. I am not going to get excited by a him or the Swindon lads until I see how they perform when it matters.

Comment

Apart from Crouch has there ever been any lanky strikers that are any good, fingers crossed for this kid he isn't another Ian Ormendroyd, Nikola Zigic, Jan Koller or Carsten Janker

Comment

Hopefully he's got a brain and some technique, more than just a big lump of meat.

Good to see we're scouting around Europe and looking for bargains though!

Comment

Originally posted by Garyd73 View Post
                Apart from Crouch has there ever been any lanky strikers that are any good, fingers crossed for this kid he isn't another Ian Ormendroyd, Nikola Zigic, Jan Koller or Carsten Janker
                Hopefully he is successful as the likes of di carmine, the pelican, cherkcaz (or whatever) nyygard (to be fair he scored a few) iorfa, kojoe, dou do,slade, Moore.....the list goes on

Seriously hope he is given a fair shout and he's not just bought for the reserves
                Thank **ck thats all over with !!! need a holiday!!!

Comment

Welcome to the hoofball club. Wearing a hoops scarf as we don't have a long enough shirt for him

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                    ...........And the RAF from England shot one down....and the RAF from England shot one down.........

Comment

I hope he produces a lot more than Ramsey's hopes from Polter;

He added that Polter reminded him of "a Bobby Zamora of a few years ago".

Former Brighton, West Ham and Fulham striker Zamora left QPR last month after a three-and-a-half-year spell.

"If he can emulate anything like Bobby achieved here, that will be brilliant for the club," Ramsey said.

"I am sure he will enjoy working with us. This is a great club for him to come to in order to prove himself."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/33366501

I am not sure that QPR fans think Zamora was a success at the club. I certainly don't. Apart from helping QPR in the final stages of the promotion season, Zamora's contribution was nowhere near good enough and a large reason for 2 relegations from the Premiership.
                      Last edited by stanistheman; 03-07-2015, 08:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Garyd73 View Post
                        Lanky strikers to play for QPR, or lanky strikers in general? That Ibrahimovic aint bad.
                        @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by suttonranger View Post
                          Hopefully he is successful as the likes of di carmine, the pelican, cherkcaz (or whatever) nyygard (to be fair he scored a few) iorfa, kojoe, dou do,slade, Moore.....the list goes on

Seriously hope he is given a fair shout and he's not just bought for the reserves
                          Doubt we spend a mil plus on a reserve player for the championship.

ALSO MODS: Please change spelling to POLTER.
                          Last edited by Brian Wilson; 03-07-2015, 10:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
                            Lanky strikers to play for QPR, or lanky strikers in general? That Ibrahimovic aint bad.
                            That's true.

Comment

This is what a German commentator says about him. Looking forward to that .

http://www.westlondonsport.com/featu...on-qpr-signing

Comment

Positive write up. Nice. I have high hopes for Polter, certainly a step up from 60mins Zamora.....

Comment

Working...
                                X