Premier League Response re our kits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Adel View Post
    i hate the block blue back on the new shirt, but the rest of the shirt is half decent compared to the sh*t one from last year and at the end of the day if we are winning nobody will give a flying #### about the kit... to be completely honest its sad the harassment of the club and ian taylor over this issue and the fact the premier league have even had to make a statement responding to it. I have seen grown men on twitter quoting the bloody premier league rulebook to prove their point, its absolutely ridiculous and these loud mouths on twitter make us look a laughing stock to fans of other clubs.

Yes the back of the shirt is sh*t but it is not going to change before the start of the season so shut up you whiney man children
    Shall we organise a protest where we turn our non-hooped backs on the players for the 1st half an hour of every game? 17k people will have to buy the new kit for this plan to work. Makes total sense.

Comment

i hate the block blue back on the new shirt, but the rest of the shirt is half decent compared to the sh*t one from last year and at the end of the day if we are winning nobody will give a flying #### about the kit... to be completely honest its sad the harassment of the club and ian taylor over this issue and the fact the premier league have even had to make a statement responding to it. I have seen grown men on twitter quoting the bloody premier league rulebook to prove their point, its absolutely ridiculous and these loud mouths on twitter make us look a laughing stock to fans of other clubs.

Yes the back of the shirt is sh*t but it is not going to change before the start of the season so shut up you whiney man children

Love it !

Comment

Brilliant post
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2