Woods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woods

signed for Leeds this morning on a 4 year deal.

Great signing for them, very good striker. Last years stats didn't do him justice.

Hopefully we have some decent strikers lined up as he imo was a good and realistic shout and a good age.

Hopefully a few signings imminent.

At least Gray put that tweet something like "QPR here i come",but he deleted it later. Sebastian Polter also should announced soon,that's what everyone is saying. Today is 1st of july and today transfer window officially opens,so i will be very suprised,if we don't announce at least one signing today and couple of more by the end of the week

Comment

Originally posted by ArcticHoop View Post
      At least Gray put that tweet something like "QPR here i come",but he deleted it later. Sebastian Polter also should announced soon,that's what everyone is saying. Today is 1st of july and today transfer window officially opens,so i will be very suprised,if we don't announce at least one signing today and couple of more by the end of the week
      Be nice to add a couple more strikers artic. Not panic stations yet by any exams just think would be good for the club to get 1 or 2 in for per season as the only one there atm is cox as Charlie's on his honeymoon.

Comment

Confess I'm only going by his goal stats but wasn't impressed - think we can do better. This German striker for instance looks a good bet.

Comment

Working...
        X