No announcement yet.

I did

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same. Support and back your club through thick and thin never been a glory hunter never will be

There will be more good times going forwards and without doubt bad ones but I and majority of others will still be there that's what makes you a supporter

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
      Beautiful nassy baby just beautiful!! We are QPR!!! Had to renew and I'm looking forward to a good show.
      Great shout, I was teasing Mrs T about not renewing. All those years she looks disappointed when I renew every summer and this summer I play a trick...she was genuinely upset and said "what are you gonna do on Saturdays, actually what am I gonna do ..I enjoyed my Saturdays when you were off.." ...she's knows the day I don't renew, is the day she loses part of that cheeky chap she (for her unfortunately) met in Summer of 98 under the west london sun shining on Hammersmith.

I cannot wait.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
        That'll do for me too. I'll take mid table all day long. A) it'll give us time to rebuild and not go straight back up into another premier league struggle, b) we won't be relegated and c) it'll mean that QprQpr fella has to give £200 to the community trust after losing his bet with me.
        I said Mid table would suffice for them, but I'd be surprised if they even get that high on a consistent basis unless they get some decent standard players in to replace those that have or will be exiting.

As for Nasser's grafters in the team, who are these?
        Mackie (is a headless chicken who lacks skill and awareness of others around him let alone ability),
        Faurlin, (yes he was and a very fine player, but that was before 3 ACL injuries in as many seasons - he'll be doing really well if he can get through to November without breaking down again).
        Luongo and Gladwin might be grafters, but tbh, I never watched a single League 1 game last season so wouldn't have a clue how they play (I have not got any reason why I should trust Ramsey and Sir Les' judgement other than hope).
        Henry has yet to sign a new deal.

Comment

Can't wait to be climbing them stairs, bet some of the moaners will be shopping with the Mrs when we kick off and they won't score either!!
          You Rrrrrrs

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
            Presumably, all the fans who aren't renewing for any reason other than absolute financial or travel impossibility will get someone like Cairney on the back of their Foolham shirt.
            Smug Pr@tt I haven't renewed my S/T Nor have I ever worn a shirt as I find it ok for kids but not for me , you don't know anything about me or most people that are not renewing , to come out with that crack about Fulham shirts is just plain smugness I have and will only ever have one club QPR that's the very reason I am not renewing , I like many others have felt this last half season has been the biggest kick in the b@llox the club has ever given , The club has caused a lack of interest from me now it's up to the club to re-establish my interest before the season starts if I'm going to get a ticket , imo you should think 1st before trying to be clever or at least cut out being smug

Comment

Bet those proud about saying they wont renew will be the first ones moaning when they can't get a ticket if we get to the playoff final again.
              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
              Pawel Wszolek - 6
              Luke Freeman - 6
              Matt Smith - 6
              Ebere Eze - 4
              Joel Lynch - 3
              Tomer Hemed - 3
              Toni Leistner - 2
              Massimo Luongo- 2
              Angel Rangel - 2
              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
              Geoff Cameron - 1
              Aramide Oteh - 1
              Jake Bidwell - 1
              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                Bet those proud about saying they wont renew will be the first ones moaning when they can't get a ticket if we get to the playoff final again.
                Your view or no view then Ginge ! tell me what's pride got to do with disappointment , I wont be moaning if I can't get a ticket for the play offs because I may have a S/T if the club can rekindle my interest if they can't then play offs or not I wont moan just wish them well

Comment

I'm in, first season ticket for over 25 years, bought it because I could and it's as simple as that, had memberships for years but got offered chance to buy in loyalty window at lower price, will miss some games but I'm in and that'll do me, looking forward to new season and I don't buy the mid table theory, I think we will be in top 6 or bottom 6 and my money's on top.

Comment

I'm in, my 2 kids and I have renewed.
                    We will all be getting the new home shirt.
                    Come on u R's

Comment

You're a bully ginger, grow up
                      Under Les Ferdinand:
                      Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                      Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                      Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                      Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                      And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
                        You're a bully ginger, grow up
                        Where have I bullied anyone?
                        Think you need to calm down a bit love. Bore off.
                        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                        Pawel Wszolek - 6
                        Luke Freeman - 6
                        Matt Smith - 6
                        Ebere Eze - 4
                        Joel Lynch - 3
                        Tomer Hemed - 3
                        Toni Leistner - 2
                        Massimo Luongo- 2
                        Angel Rangel - 2
                        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                        Geoff Cameron - 1
                        Aramide Oteh - 1
                        Jake Bidwell - 1
                        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                          Your view or no view then Ginge ! tell me what's pride got to do with disappointment , I wont be moaning if I can't get a ticket for the play offs because I may have a S/T if the club can rekindle my interest if they can't then play offs or not I wont moan just wish them well
                          Not at all. Its just my opinion that those throwing their toys out of the pram and refusing to go just because Ramsey is manager are a little bit pathetic. If you don't agree with that, fine, thats your prerogative.
                          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                          Pawel Wszolek - 6
                          Luke Freeman - 6
                          Matt Smith - 6
                          Ebere Eze - 4
                          Joel Lynch - 3
                          Tomer Hemed - 3
                          Toni Leistner - 2
                          Massimo Luongo- 2
                          Angel Rangel - 2
                          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2