Gladwin Henry/faurlin

Byrne jet/luango Mackie

Lambert

Or

McCarthy

New rb Ned caulker yun

Byrne faurlin gladwin Mackie

Gray Lambert

Best keeper in the league, best cb pairing in the league, pace on the wings, players playing for the shirt, possibly the best striker in the league or certainly top 5, plus the young pretender in gray. Can't even fit jet or luongo in atm and more supposes to come.

Jumped the gun a bit with Byrne, lambert and gray but heavily linked with all 3 and if we did pull this off I reckon we will go close this year.

How many of you would love to live a day in my world

Got to say i think Hull will pee this league if they don't lose to many players

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
      I agree mate. If they can keep the nucleus of their squid they have a very good chance of going back up. I did read somewhere though they do need to sell a few.

However also saw Huddleston and Dawson have said they will be at the club next year.

Comment

Gladwin wont play CM mate. Luongo will defo be ahead of him anyway but Gladwin is more of a wide midfielder/attacking midfielder type than a central midfielder. More of a luxury player than a grafter which is what luongo is. But as ive said previously Maids I admire your optimism in regards to transfers and hope you are right cos if we signed lambert and gray that would certainly make a statement that we are serious contenders next year

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
          agree think hull will win the league if we buy right we will be right up there im going for 5th
          TWITTER
          @alanfullerqpr

FACEBOOK
          Alan Fuller

QPR IS MY LIFE.

Comment

Hull won't win the league - in fact they will struggle IMO.

McCarthy and Caulker won't be in the first XI either because they will be off.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post

Would be stupid to sell these two unless serious money is on the table.

Both could be key players for us this year and should be imo...

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post

Agreed - McCarthy is all but gone. More so if we keep Green.

Caulker will want to go and if we get the cash we will 100% sell.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post

Well thats us out of the race then

Comment

I agree mate. If they can keep the nucleus of their squid they have a very good chance of going back up. I did read somewhere though they do need to sell a few.

However also saw Huddleston and Dawson have said they will be at the club next year.
                    Austin has also said he'll be here next season unless told otherwise, like a number of our players. Will be interesting to see if they do stand by that and stick with Hull. I spoke to a mate at the weekend who is a Hull fan and he was pretty confident that they'd bounce straight back up. However he was also confident that we'd do the same. I think whether we do or not is up for debate but other fans are expecting us to....

Comment

My question is; what will happen if we get promoted? Going back down again. IMO, Gladwin and JET etc. do need more than one season in he championship to develop properly.
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

Is this the same Caulker who played last season?

Comment

I would agree it would be stupid to sell McCarthy but I can see him leaving as Green will be number one.

As for Caulker - if we get a decent offer for him, we should take it.

Comment

Working...
                          X