Originally posted by Graham Norton View Post
      Efficiency!
      And discipline.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by billyg1993 View Post
        with my line of job i spoke to him today, not knowing who he was until he confirmed that he a is a footballer who just signed for QPR. not claiming to be in the know just thought i would share this
        so you're back for another summer billy, do you still work for qpr (like during the hoilett signing) or are you in another job nowadays?

Comment

good signing if true, 24 yrs old, 14 in 29 in 2 Bundesliga is not bad at all plus 4 for the German U21s

Comment

His contract runs out tomorrow so it's a possible

Comment

Berlin - Two soccer league team 1. FC Union Berlin has finally all hope for a commitment from striker Sebastian Polter from FSV Mainz 05 buried. "It condense the signs of an impending change clubs," the Mainz manager Christian Heidel said on Monday start of the season the Bundesliga, was absent from the piles. "Sebastian will not come back to Mainz." Polters new club would "very likely" be the English Premiership relegation QPR.

The Berlin must now seek alternatives for the storm, after previously only Collin Quaner was committed by second division relegation VfR Aalen as newcomer for the attack.

Polter was in Mainz on Monday, meanwhile, only a side issue. His contract with FSV 05 was still running until 2017, he was on loan for one season at 1. FC Union. After the fourth-best second division scorer Polter scored 14 goals and had thus set the 13 year old club record of Iron of Sreto Ristic, the Unioner Polter wanted to keep strictly. Mainz They are said to have submitted an offer of 1.5 million euros.

On Tuesday newcomer Adrian Nikçi is his first training session deny the second division at the Köpenickern. "I have kept me recently in my hometown of Zurich fit, I walked a lot," said the attacking midfielder, who came from 1. FC Nürnberg. "One week of training behind I can certainly catch up quickly." The first individual unit with fitness trainer Daniel Wolf graduated from the 25-year-old on Sunday.

Union coach Norbert Düwel is known him as an assistant coach from common times for Hannover 96. "Norbert Düwel was certainly decisive for my change. I know what I did to him, "said Nikci.

Unions seventh new signing, who holds the citizenship of Switzerland and Kosovo, sees itself primarily as an attacking winger. On the left flank, he has to address competition with Maximilian Thiel and newcomer Kenny Prince Redondo make.

Comment

got that wrong

Comment

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footba...gossip-5966626

Comment

6ft 3 so should be handy in the air too. If we got him, lambert and gray would everyone be happy?

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                      6ft 3 so should be handy in the air too. If we got him, lambert and gray would everyone be happy?
                      Ive never seen him play so dont know. But if we got Lambert and Gray then that is a strike force there. Cant see it happening myself though

Comment

I think Liverpool will offer Lambert to Villa as a part of the deal to get Benteke.

Comment

i got it from the horses mouth... like i said not claiming to be ITK but this is 100% done, he is looking for a house in the area.

also at the time hoilett signed, i was correct ? and was working over QPR...

Comment

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport...riker-9549344?

QPR closing in on £1million rated striker as Austin future unclear....

Comment

Originally posted by Burnside View Post
                              Union coach Norbert Düwel is known him as an assistant coach from common times for Hannover 96. "Norbert Düwel was certainly decisive for my change. I know what I did to him, "said Nikci.
                              sounds a bit sinister...

Comment

Originally posted by billyg1993 View Post
                                i got it from the horses mouth... like i said not claiming to be ITK but this is 100% done, he is looking for a house in the area.

also at the time hoilett signed, i was correct ? and was working over QPR...
                                thanks... sorry wasn't doubting you. if you were making it up for itk points, there are plenty of other players that you could have claimed had already signed (byrne, gray etc), rather than a german forward that no one had mentioned until about 8 hours ago.

despite not playing for swindon, polter sounds like the sort of player that the club is after at the moment. if he was at fc union last year, his wages are going to be affordable (can't have been getting more than €10k, about £7k, a week last season). he's young, scores goals, has something to prove...

Comment

Working...
                                X