Brentford away to be moved

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brentford away to be moved

It seems 100% that our game with brentford on the 31st October will be moved as the Rugby World Cup final at Twickenham is due to start at 4pm the same day

Yeah it'll be a TV game that I expect. They still have the Friday night slot in the championship? That would be good!

Comment

Farking egg chasing
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I can see this being a Tuesday/ Wednesday night game to be honest, on old bills advice
        You Rsssssss

Comment

Nice easy one for me living just down the road

Friday night would be ideal for me

Comment

Most will be lucky to get a ticket to this anyway, what is their away capacity?

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
              about 2000 I think

Comment

WE will take over that ground anyway, bound to happen.

Comment

i dont care

I dont care how many times they move it

WE OF THE FAMOUS NORTHOLT WILL BE THERE AT BATTALION STRENGTH

led by our brilliant battle commander general factomondo

theres gonna be so much claret all over the pavement they will think they are playing west ham

there cowrdly fans have avoided us for too long we only came down to revenge that 6-1 thrashing i was there that day
                  we all cried our eye out

and they laughed at us,who will follow factomondo and qprted into the valley of death
                  Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
                    shouldnt be too hard if you have a season ticket and call up early, I've never known an away game to sell out in the first or second loyalty points tier even chelsea went on general sale

Comment

Originally posted by Adel View Post
                      shouldnt be too hard if you have a season ticket and call up early, I've never known an away game to sell out in the first or second loyalty points tier even chelsea went on general sale
                      even with only 2000 on offer? and the fact we will sell about 8-10k season tickets. I dont even need a calculator to work out there will be alot of season ticket holders missing out

Comment

Working...
                      X