be sarcastic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• be sarcastic

All you want I only pass on info comes off great if it doesn't then deal went wrong simple! Trawl through my history I seem to remember a certain Ryan Nelson signing out of the blue I posted way before he signed and he wasn't even linked at any point! The keyboard warriors will say lucky guess by ask yourselves out of thousands of players why would I pick an aging 35 year old certain half from Blackburn. Happy reading you r'ssss

Originally posted by Insider View Post
    All you want I only pass on info comes off great if it doesn't then deal went wrong simple! Trawl through my history I seem to remember a certain Ryan Nelson signing out of the blue I posted way before he signed and he wasn't even linked at any point! The keyboard warriors will say lucky guess by ask yourselves out of thousands of players why would I pick an aging 35 year old certain half from Blackburn. Happy reading you r'ssss
    not knocking your itk greatness, but we signed him from spuds didin't we? he'd been at blackburn before that, where he'd played under our then manager mark hughes.

Comment

I'm sure you have your "sources" and your threads are enjoyable dont get me wrong, but your accuracy is flaky at best. The best example you could think of is someone who signed 3 years ago?

Comment

Keep 'em coming Insider
        oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Your rumours are class mate gives us something to think about and discuss.

But your about as clued up as my mrs is on geography and we flew 10 hours to the US and she still thought we was in the UK.

Comment

Am I right in saying The Insider kept us informed during 'Faurlingate' or was that another user?

Comment

Keep posting Insider, if people have issues with your post then they should stick you on ignore or you put them on ignore, same with other ITK's.

Many ITK posters have stopped posting because some like to cry when it don't happen, it don't mean it wasn't going too, things change in football all the time.

We could always create a new section for ITK posters to post in, those that don't like to read it for what it is can be restricted, just a thought?

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                Your rumours are class mate gives us something to think about and discuss.

But your about as clued up as my mrs is on geography and we flew 10 hours to the US and she still thought we was in the UK.
                cracked me up!!!

like Jeems said. 3 years ago !!!
                SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                  Keep posting Insider, if people have issues with your post then they should stick you on ignore or you put them on ignore, same with other ITK's.

Many ITK posters have stopped posting because some like to cry when it don't happen, it don't mean it wasn't going too, things change in football all the time.

We could always create a new section for ITK posters to post in, those that don't like to read it for what it is can be restricted, just a thought?
                  Agree, we take it to seriously.
                  Kept the faith!

Comment

Thats because all the ITKer's come across with a slight air of superiority despite them being wrong more often than not. JJB's "Wait and see" thread is a prime example, we waited and then we saw...nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Insider View Post
                      Proper krank. U and jjb ain't got 1 thing right between the pair of ya since u both set out on your road to fame many years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeems View Post
                        Thats because all the ITKer's come across with a slight air of superiority despite them being wrong more often than not. JJB's "Wait and see" thread is a prime example, we waited and then we saw...nothing.
                        Who cares... as cali says "we take it too seriously."

Maybe the problem is that you and others have not seen it first hand how things change last minute, I have and my views have changed. Even the club have gone live on the official website that we signed a player which we hadn't and changed last minute, they took it down. I can't remember which player it was but some may still remember it?

When you have witnessed this yourself, only then you respect and enjoy the rumours. Don't take them so seriously and you'll learn to enjoy them.

Comment

Keep em coming Insider. Ignore the haters. Would much rather a rumour than nothing at all. Dont get all the hate personally

Comment

Don't feel sarcastic today, must be something I ate.
                            Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                            but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                            http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Who cares... as cali says "we take it too seriously."

Maybe the problem is that you and others have not seen it first hand how things change last minute, I have and my views have changed. Even the club have gone live on the official website that we signed a player which we hadn't and changed last minute, they took it down. I can't remember which player it was but some may still remember it?

When you have witnessed this yourself, only then you respect and enjoy the rumours. Don't take them so seriously and you'll learn to enjoy them.
                              Darren Ambrose was a perfect example of this. He'd already completed his medical, agreed personal terms, done his QPR Player interview and posed for cameras in his QPR shirt...when the plug was pulled on the deal at the very last minute:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...e-closure.html

Comment

Working...
                              X