goodbye mr bond!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fozzieboy View Post
    As much as Bond and Serrant might not be great at their job... I am not sure I understand the hate for them? They after all only coaches and we don't really know if they are considered good or bad?
    I'm with you. That said, in a way I am glad he is gone as he seems to be the last remnant of Redknapp's era. Onwards n upwards.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

As much as Bond and Serrant might not be great at their job... I am not sure I understand the hate for them? They after all only coaches and we don't really know if they are considered good or bad?
      I've met Kevin Bond a couple of times and know people that have worked closely with him in the past. Not many who have interacted with him have good much good to say about him. Came across as an absolute wally when I've spoken with him. No hatred from me to be fair, I just think we can do a lot better!

Comment

no idea about whether bond good or bad... think a lot of the grief being sent his way relates to his connection to red chap and the perception that he surrounded himself with cronies and yes-men.

if serraint's job is to keep the players fit and if it's true that we had periods when hardly any players were fit (rather than the manager had had a falling out with said player), then he really might be partially to blame.

i see this as a new start (for better or worse), and i welcome it for what it is. we had a lot of coaches, but also had unfit, tactically unaware, unorganised teams on pitches. things may get worse in the short-term, but they can't get that much worse in the longer term

Comment

Don't let the door hit ya where God split ya

Bye bye bondy!

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
            Clint Hill and Joey Barton in as player coaches.
            I would have liked us to have gone down this route.

Comment

I think this is good news.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                There is a God!!

Hopefully take Fitness guy Serrant with him. #### knows what he does to earn his money, all our players are injured, unfit or look like bodybuilders.
                looks like serrant is staying....

PRE-SEASON SO IMPORTANT – AND NOT JUST FOR FITNESS!
                -QPR's Head of Fitness Carl Serrant explains why the next six weeks are vital …

Read more at http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/qp...w5YlOajfUEH.99

Comment

Originally posted by klonk View Post
                  QPR FC ‏@QPRFC 5m5 minutes ago
                  BREAKING NEWS: Kevin Bond will leave #QPR when his contract expires at the end of this month;

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/ke...y-2503981.aspx
                  i was shocked he stayed on after harry left maybe it was the final nail in redknapps plan to take us down.
                  TWITTER
                  @alanfullerqpr

FACEBOOK
                  Alan Fuller

QPR IS MY LIFE.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                    Clint Hill and Joey Barton in as player coaches.
                    Nice idea but there is more to coaching than showing bottle and giving 100% which are their strengths. Two things missing from the team too often last season. We need experienced coaches not examples. I'd want them both around though.

Comment

Originally posted by klonk View Post
                      looks like serrant is staying....

PRE-SEASON SO IMPORTANT – AND NOT JUST FOR FITNESS!
                      -QPR's Head of Fitness Carl Serrant explains why the next six weeks are vital …

Read more at http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/qp...w5YlOajfUEH.99
                      Must have pictures of Tony or something :/

Just can't believe we're doing things correctly on the fitness front. Even that leper Redknapp was moaning about how unfit we were even in October/November time. How may fking goals did we score in the last 10 mins of games and how many did we concede? Complete shambles. Physically and mentally unfit IMO.

Comment

Working...
                      X