Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
Famous/Well Known QPR fans - Do you know any more?
Collapse
X
-
-
-
Is he really your mate hubble? Respect if he is. Brilliant band.Comment
-
Comment
-
doesnt matter anyway. ill be wildly famous, and then they'll all say arthur, hes a qpr fan
Rangers Til I Die
follow me at twitter.com/arthurqprComment
-
I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley BowlesComment
-
Leon Ockenden the actor was on This Morning on Friday, showing his QPR support whist making a Guinness Cake
Comment
-
"The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".
London Pride has been handed down to us.
London Pride is a flower that's free.
London Pride means our own dear town to us,
And our pride it for ever will be.Comment
-
-
-
Comment