No announcement yet.

Ravel latest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stay at Lazio for the timebeing.... in other words, they have him and will drag it out to get the best deal they can... can't blame them really after he's messed them about.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fordy View Post
      Massive turn around from Dave Mc. Starting to question his knowledge on QPR. Well looks like he isn't coming, massive shame.
      Just looks like things have changed. Not really Dave Mcs fault. Shame though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fordy View Post
        Massive turn around from Dave Mc. Starting to question his knowledge on QPR. Well looks like he isn't coming, massive shame.
        Made worse because he said it was progressing well and then was close.

Comment

• Just goes to show that the "insider" is full of absolute #### once again . Said the other day it was a done deal . Blokes full of ####

Comment

• Maybe he's flying out to complete the formalities of his release and meeting us out there ?

Otherwise, if Lazio have refused to release him, there's always the possibility of him being loaned out to us. That way they still own him and can make money by selling him in future ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
              Oh, have we not actually signed anyone yet then?
              Yeh! But a few more would not go a miss
              You Rsssssss

Comment

• Plenty of variables in this one that could still play out. I wouldn't say its dead in the water yet and that article simply says he looks to be staying put for the timebeing at least, but given the comments over the last month or so, he doesnt want to play there so it's unlikely imo.

Comment

• This sounds far from over atm. Patience is needed I think.

Club are still recruiting well atm. Once we sell Matty or Charlie I reckon we will see some more incomings as well.

Comment

• Dose always make me laugh this , it just goes to show in this modern digital news world , no-one really knows what's going on until its official, like most transfer rumours its all smoke and mirrors and guess work.

Comment

• Just posted a picture of himself in a Lazio top. Guess that's the end of that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ramsgate Hoop View Post
                        Just posted a picture of himself in a Lazio top. Guess that's the end of that.
                        That's ashame. Good luck to him. If I'm being honest QPR are far from playoff contention atm
                        Under Les Ferdinand:
                        Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                        Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                        Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                        Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                        And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

• I'll give him 6 months out there and he'll be back with us on loan in Jan.

Comment

• Would love him here, he's a real talent and has what our squad needs.

But in all honesty it's probably best for his career if he stays in Italy away from the distractions / media over here. Lazio are in the CL next year and have a few top top players, no doubt the coaching over there is significantly better as well.

Hope to see him back in the England squad by the time the season's out. Would take him over Barkley every day of the year/

Comment

• Comment

• Don't think being posted in top means anything could be a picture taken anytime. I still think he will come back he won't suit Italy and on that basis won't last out there. No championship loan window so could still get him back after tx window shuts if it don't work out

Comment

Working...
                                X