Clear All

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
    blimey, quite a few have had the honour of having lived in Loftus Road
    other end of the stadium for me Bloemfontein Rd
    Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Originally posted by superhoop67 View Post
      other end of the stadium for me Bloemfontein Rd
      Nice to see working class-millionaires. Shame we won't get a new stadium that would of upped it even more. Most expensive sh it hole I can think of
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

I live in the mean streets of Hove and support QPR. My name is also an anagram of hangover-er which is pretty fitting

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post
          We were neighbours then, lived at number 2 for 3 years from about 1977.
          Cross it, presume yours is in reference to the legendary Dave on the wing?

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
          Nice to see working class-millionaires. Shame we won't get a new stadium that would of upped it even more. Most expensive sh it hole I can think of
          How about yours WeAre?

Comment

First bloke I ever French kissed was called Matty. He wore an old school Glasgow Rangers shirt as we did so (had "De Boer" printed on the back).
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post

How about yours WeAre?
              WeAre because most don't see me as one (QPR fan) after the St return I got caught out with and unfortunately it is to remind our younger fans that I am very much a fan hence why I have strong views when we sign players of Mackie calibre. Also many think my strict tone represents child behaviour so the 12 represent the age some of the spotty youth on here ie ginge think I behave like. Sad reason Stan but those are the cards I have been dealt
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                Live in Purley but most people wouldn't know it so croydon is down the road. Captain Jack is from the famous Rs song, still occasionally heard. My real name is Pete.
                Sisters from Purley, nice place.

WeAre because most don't see me as one (QPR fan) after the St return I got caught out with and unfortunately it is to remind our younger fans that I am very much a fan hence why I have strong views when we sign players of Mackie calibre. Also many think my strict tone represents child behaviour so the 12 represent the age some of the spotty youth on here ie ginge think I behave like. Sad reason Stan but those are the cards I have been dealt
                I guessed the 12 right then... only kidding mate.

I like to confuse some people and it worked, some think I'm a secret Man Utd fan and people still fall for it.

Take a few letters away from my name and it still spells my name.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post

Yes, a fantastic footballer.
                  I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

My name and then 89:47 (Zamora's goal obviously)

Comment

My names Steve I support QPR and I was born in 1975 :-)
                      R's

Comment

I'm Neil Warnock & I just wanted to have my right of reply when I was getting slaughtered on here years ago.
                        "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
                        For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

I thought that 12 stood for champions league appearances. That is the level you played at right? Only kidding. It's impressive that you were able to predict how people would receive you and that you were going to hand in your season ticket way before you actually did it and named yourself accordingly. You have gone up in my estimations Weare.

Comment

the 72 bus used to take me from home to the means streets of shepherds bush to watch the mighty rangers

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
                              I thought that 12 stood for champions league appearances. That is the level you played at right? Only kidding. It's impressive that you were able to predict how people would receive you and that you were going to hand in your season ticket way before you actually did it and named yourself accordingly. You have gone up in my estimations Weare.
                              Ha ha Hove I thought pretty much the same, quite amazing foresight from Greg there
                              From the Hills of Kerry
                              To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

My tadger...At just half an inch it really is a midgeyboy.

Comment

Working...
                                X