Reece james

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reece james

Another player we have been linked with, I don't know much about him but manure are reluctant to sell http://footballleagueworld.co.uk/qpr...old-defender/?
    You Rsssssss

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
    Another player we have been linked with, I don't know much about him but manure are reluctant to sell http://footballleagueworld.co.uk/qpr...old-defender/?
    we've been burnt to many times buying manures old ####.

Comment

Please, for the love of god, no more United players. Please.
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Danny Simpson did a great job for us

Comment

Cracks me up reading this.... Please Qpr don't sign any man united players. Haha

Comment

Mancs rate him highly, but they also think Phil Jones is a good defender as well!!

Comment

After Will Keane. Just naaaaaaaaaa. Thinking back can't believe how bad that geeza was jesus

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                After Will Keane. Just naaaaaaaaaa. Thinking back can't believe how bad that geeza was jesus
                And Macheda, I think he was on there books for years and was still there player for 2 years after he was sh*t for us!!
                Can't decide who was sh*tter though, Macheda was bad but I think you could have taken a fan from his Matchday seat and would have performed better than Keane.

Comment

Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
                  And Macheda, I think he was on there books for years and was still there player for 2 years after he was sh*t for us!!
                  Can't decide who was sh*tter though, Macheda was bad but I think you could have taken a fan from his Matchday seat and would have performed better than Keane.
                  I just remember rushing from work to get to Brighton away and it was a shocking performance from the whole team but Keane produced the worst performance I've ever seen on a football pitch including pub football.

Comment

Working...
                  X