A good article on supporting QPR.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A good article on supporting QPR.

We're all QPR fans, it's about QPR, so I thought I'd post it on here.

http://www.vice.com/en_uk/read/qpr-a...gest-clubs-909

Many of us will have identical stories such as this but the timing is different, mine started mid 70's and my biggest disappointment was losing at wembley to Oxford as after the Spurs final this looked like our chance to win again at wembley , little did we know whilst trudging out of wembley after a 3-0 doing we would not be back for 28 years and we all know how that ended, as the mans says "we keep going back for more" we are incurable !!!

Comment

i can relate to author ,but i never an angsty youth ,probably a bit too cocky if i`m honest, but Rangers will always let you down .The bad times outweigh the good ,but the good times ,when they happen are so ,so sweet ,
      sweeter than any man u/liverpool/arsenal/chelsea fan could ever imagine
      Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

A good article on supporting QPR.

He is actually spot on about many aspects of supporting a football Club in general, I suppose;

http://www.vice.com/en_uk/read/qpr-a...gest-clubs-909
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

good read thanks for posting

Comment

I'm older than the writer of that article so I can add fighting, aggro and hooliganism to the heady mix. I know its not really on but the Hooligan era and terrace wars in 70s were great fun as a young lad. I sometimes wish I was a bit older and could have gone to Cologne or Athens in EUFA Cup but you can't have it all can you!? On the whole, I expect 90% of us can identify with the article though.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
              I'm older than the writer of that article so I can add fighting, aggro and hooliganism to the heady mix. I know its not really on but the Hooligan era and terrace wars in 70s were great fun as a young lad. I sometimes wish I was a bit older and could have gone to Cologne or Athens in EUFA Cup but you can't have it all can you!? On the whole, I expect 90% of us can identify with the article though.
              i can assure you Athens was very pleasent
              Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                i can relate to author ,but i never an angsty youth ,probably a bit too cocky if i`m honest, but Rangers will always let you down .The bad times outweigh the good ,but the good times ,when they happen are so ,so sweet ,
                sweeter than any man u/liverpool/arsenal/chelsea fan could ever imagine

good article by the fella. wonder if hes a poster here on watrb
                Rangers Til I Die
                follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Working...
                X