JET a replacement for Fer??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JET a replacement for Fer??

Just read a B.City's view on JET and it seems the reason he's not got a great goal scoring record is because he's not an out and out striker, instead just sits behind the strikers. Could this be more of a replacement for Fer?

Wasnt really sure about this signing tbh simply because of the lack of goals for what I thought was an out and out striker. But having read the various post from the various B.City fans (who lets be honest know a lot more about JET than all of us put together) Im feeling a lot more confident about him. Hardly a bad word about him and all in all are disappointed to see him go.
    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

They play different positions?
    I should probably write something insightful here

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
      Just read a B.City's view on JET and it seems the reason he's not got a great goal scoring record is because he's not an out and out striker, instead just sits behind the strikers. Could this be more of a replacement for Fer?

Wasnt really sure about this signing tbh simply because of the lack of goals for what I thought was an out and out striker. But having read the various post from the various B.City fans (who lets be honest know a lot more about JET than all of us put together) Im feeling a lot more confident about him. Hardly a bad word about him and all in all are disappointed to see him go.
      Yeah you could see that , also see Morrison (if he signs) playing that role too

Comment

Looking at how JET plays, he comes across as a false nine. Maybe we will be going 433 with two inside forwards as wingers. Hopefully Matty Phillips and Antonio
        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
          Yeah you could see that , also see Morrison (if he signs) playing that role too
          I would say the Morrison saga is dead in the water mate
          You Rsssssss

Comment

I like JET.... I do agree with the Bristol City fans opinion that you have to play a certain formation to get the best out of him - 4 2 3 1.

With JET the centre of the three I reckon he could do some serious damage.

Comment

Working...
            X