Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Abou Diaby Diaby released....Get him signed on the strength of this moment of magic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Toninho View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5hd-RJUHIg

Beautiful!!

Lets get him in for the day that we play the scum again
    More appropriate to add a link from you tube of someone lying in a hospital bed!!!
    Tony Fernandes Blue N White Army

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
      cant beleive people would want us to sign another CROCK who hardly plays, but He's the sort of player our board will sign played about 50 games in 4 years permantly injured we've done it before why would't we do it again?
      Like Faurlin you mean??

Comment

[QUOTE=West Acton;1424876]Like Faurlin you mean??[/QUOTE

Yes in a way we've signed crocks before, with Faurlin he was our player, but even he now because of his poor injury record should be given a new contract on a pay as play basis, and if you were a club signing him you might want your head tested just to sign him, surely the only was you'd take a chance would be on a pay as play deal,

Comment

Originally posted by greg1882 View Post
          thats a disgusting challange..........the #### could have broke diabys leg
          lmfao......too funny

Comment

Yes.. We definitely need someone who has been injured for at least 6 years to marshall our midfieldfor the forthcoming 46 game slog. Perhaps we could try and get Stephen Hawking on the wing too, I believe he reads game well and has uncanny special awareness?

Comment

Just looking at the released list, Ryo Miyaichi screams out as the sort of signing we could make alongside Sagbo, tom thorpe, adam campbell, curtis obeng, brad Garmston.
              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Working...
              X