Petrasso called up for Canada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Petrasso called up for Canada

Been named in their senior teams provisional squad for the gold cup. Hopefully he doesn't make too much of an impression lol, want to see him get a proper chance with us next season.

http://mobile.qpr.co.uk/news/article...p-2485200.aspx
    Last edited by SuperHoopNik; 08-06-2015, 01:35 PM.
    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

It's hard to say if he will be included in the final Gold Cup roster, as much as I would love to see him in that tournament, I think impressing at the club in pre season is important, either option should be good for the young Canuck!
    @gatorTFC

Comment

It would be nice to see a promising young Canadian wearing the hoops for the first team! And the maple leaf for his country!
      'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

I like Petrasso, bags of potential. He was never going to get a chance under Redknapp, he just might under Ramsey.
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Really hope he gets a chance next season. Untested at championship level but when seen him in league 1 he's looked lively worth a fairly decent delivery.
          Should definitely be a squad player next year.

Comment

Working...
          X