Kenny samson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
    To be serious the fella earned a f ack load of money, more beyond the dreams of anyone, and he's endlessly p issed it all up against the wall boozing and gambling. The PFA help him and Arsenal gave him a hospitality job, but he's still sitting in a park drinking. Well, that's gotta be his look out now. There are millions more deserving of help than him.
    Hard to disagree with that. It's a real shame to see but it is self inflicted at the end of the day. As 77 said, there are millions more people at home and abroad that deserve our thoughts and charity more!

Comment

I work full time and this cnt is better dressed and on the the pish more than I am. Where have I gone wrong?

Comment

Looks like he is living the dream to me. Drinking wine out the bottle in the currant. Fella has got it made.
        "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
        London Pride is a flower that's free.
        London Pride means our own dear town to us,
        And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Seems he's ended up wearing Yousefs baked beans n all. Thought most footballers swapped shirts,shows he was flat out like a lizard drinking all them years ago !
          "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
          London Pride is a flower that's free.
          London Pride means our own dear town to us,
          And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

QPR could help him out - I bet he could still do a better job than Traore at LB

Comment

Originally posted by loneranger View Post
              Seems he's ended up wearing Yousefs baked beans n all. Thought most footballers swapped shirts,shows he was flat out like a lizard drinking all them years ago !
              FFS
              @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                QPR could help him out - I bet he could still do a better job than Traore at LB
                The tragedy is that isn't a joke........

Comment

Pr1ck just made me do a lol whilst grubbing on me chicken ceasar wrap.
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Killer

Comment

Boy certainly needs help, especially with his choice of wine tbf... Someone help him please...
                      https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Working...
                      X