Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

James McClean...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Factamondo
    You know when you've been factamondoed!
    • Mar 2009
    • 37198

    #16
    I think some of us should lower our expectations on who we will sign...on a cold wet windy night in Huddersfield MacLean would put in a shift....would hoilett?
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

    Comment

    • maidstone_hoop
      Gold Seat
      • May 2009
      • 6718

      #17
      Originally posted by Factamondo
      I think some of us should lower our expectations on who we will sign...on a cold wet windy night in Huddersfield MacLean would put in a shift....would hoilett?


      That's artery fair point facto.

      Comment

      • Hove Ranger
        Silver Seat
        • Aug 2011
        • 4441

        #18
        Why are the majority of games next season in midweek and up north?

        Comment

        • West Acton
          CCG
          • Dec 2009
          • 21475

          #19
          There would be uproar on this board if he signed when he refuses to wear the poppy shirt on during remembrance period

          Comment

          • Jimmy Floyd Rabbit
            Gold Seat
            • Sep 2012
            • 8957

            #20
            Originally posted by West Acton
            There would be uproar on this board if he signed when he refuses to wear the poppy shirt on during remembrance period
            From who? It's his choice.

            Comment

            • Ginger Ninja
              W12 Seat
              • Jan 2010
              • 17458

              #21
              Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit
              From who? It's his choice.
              Those who just don't like the guy I guess.
              Top Scorers 2018/2019

              Nakhi Wells - 8
              Pawel Wszolek - 6
              Luke Freeman - 6
              Matt Smith - 6
              Ebere Eze - 4
              Joel Lynch - 3
              Tomer Hemed - 3
              Toni Leistner - 2
              Massimo Luongo- 2
              Angel Rangel - 2
              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
              Geoff Cameron - 1
              Aramide Oteh - 1
              Jake Bidwell - 1
              Jordan Cousins - 1

              Summer Transfers 2019

              IN


              OUT

              Comment

              • Jimmy Floyd Rabbit
                Gold Seat
                • Sep 2012
                • 8957

                #22
                Originally posted by Ginger Ninja
                Those who just don't like the guy I guess.
                Yea bit silly really. I read his statement he put out & understood his reasons 100%

                Everyone has their own beliefs & understandings. Nothing to do with anyone else. I'd judge him on his football personally.

                Comment

                • Ginger Ninja
                  W12 Seat
                  • Jan 2010
                  • 17458

                  #23
                  Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit
                  Yea bit silly really. I read his statement he put out & understood his reasons 100%

                  Everyone has their own beliefs & understandings. Nothing to do with anyone else. I'd judge him on his football personally.
                  Yeah same. It's not like he's just being blatantly disrespectful. I personally can't stand the bloke anyway but would still have him, as he's a damn sight better than Hoilett.
                  Top Scorers 2018/2019

                  Nakhi Wells - 8
                  Pawel Wszolek - 6
                  Luke Freeman - 6
                  Matt Smith - 6
                  Ebere Eze - 4
                  Joel Lynch - 3
                  Tomer Hemed - 3
                  Toni Leistner - 2
                  Massimo Luongo- 2
                  Angel Rangel - 2
                  Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                  Geoff Cameron - 1
                  Aramide Oteh - 1
                  Jake Bidwell - 1
                  Jordan Cousins - 1

                  Summer Transfers 2019

                  IN


                  OUT

                  Comment

                  • MattyRangers
                    Slimmer of The Year
                    • Jun 2011
                    • 24914

                    #24
                    Originally posted by Ginger Ninja
                    Yeah same. It's not like he's just being blatantly disrespectful. I personally can't stand the bloke anyway but would still have him, as he's a damn sight better than Hoilett.
                    My thoughts n all. Not a world beater, but not too bad at all. Natural left winger with pace who isn't afraid to run at a full back.

                    Regards the whole not wearing poppy thing, at first I have to admit at the time I jumped to the conclusion that he was a disrespectful tw@t for not doing so, but then I read his full statement as to why he didn't and took a step back and thought fair play to him. Not that I necessarily agree, but at least he has his reasons for not doing so & so gotta respect that IMO.
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

                    Comment

                    • West Acton
                      CCG
                      • Dec 2009
                      • 21475

                      #25
                      Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit
                      Yea bit silly really. I read his statement he put out & understood his reasons 100%

                      Everyone has their own beliefs & understandings. Nothing to do with anyone else. I'd judge him on his football personally.
                      agree but you know when it happens people will moan

                      Comment

                      • Jimmy Floyd Rabbit
                        Gold Seat
                        • Sep 2012
                        • 8957

                        #26
                        Originally posted by West Acton
                        agree but you know when it happens people will moan
                        Defo mate. Without fail on ere

                        Comment

                        • maidstone_hoop
                          Gold Seat
                          • May 2009
                          • 6718

                          #27
                          Originally posted by MattyRangers
                          My thoughts n all. Not a world beater, but not too bad at all. Natural left winger with pace who isn't afraid to run at a full back.

                          Regards the whole not wearing poppy thing, at first I have to admit at the time I jumped to the conclusion that he was a disrespectful tw@t for not doing so, but then I read his full statement as to why he didn't and took a step back and thought fair play to him. Not that I necessarily agree, but at least he has his reasons for not doing so & so gotta respect that IMO.

                          Comment

                          Working...