Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WATRB's Player of the 2014/15 Season is...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WATRB's Player of the 2014/15 Season is...

Results were calculated as follows: first place in MOM poll worth two points, second place worth one point.

Last year's winner Barton comes in third this time, with only one point more than Phillips in the fourth spot. A very respectable second place goes to Fer!

And the undisputed winner - even if we were taking into account only first places in MOM polls - is none other than Rob Green!! Congratulations to him and thanks for voting in the polls!! We will be choosing a little award for him and hope to be able to give it to him in the course of the summer!
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Absolute madness that Austin didn't get it.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
      Agree with this. Rob calamity green over Charlie is a joke

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
        Results were calculated as follows: first place in MOM poll worth two points, second place worth one point.

Last year's winner Barton comes in third this time, with only one point more than Phillips in the fourth spot. A very respectable second place goes to Fer!

And the undisputed winner - even if we were taking into account only first places in MOM polls - is none other than Rob Green!! Congratulations to him and thanks for voting in the polls!! We will be choosing a little award for him and hope to be able to give it to him in the course of the summer!
        Can you post a full list please. I'm interested to see that

Comment

It was nailed on with this way of scoring in s season where we lost a lot more than we won.

Comment

Rubbish clearly a fix only Adel is allowed to win this award. About three appearances this season was best player everytime when he could stay on his feet and pick his gut/chins up off the pitch and he was not even fit and still the best and five years ago he got us up all on his own

Comment

Just read the OP again...Austin not even in the top 4? Ridiculous.
              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
              Pawel Wszolek - 6
              Luke Freeman - 6
              Matt Smith - 6
              Ebere Eze - 4
              Joel Lynch - 3
              Tomer Hemed - 3
              Toni Leistner - 2
              Massimo Luongo- 2
              Angel Rangel - 2
              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
              Geoff Cameron - 1
              Aramide Oteh - 1
              Jake Bidwell - 1
              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Did sepp blatter rig the result?
                You Rsssssss

Comment

Austin hands down, followed by Matty imo.

Comment

I think if this had been based on match ratings rather than MOTM then Charlie would have won. He consistently played well and there were a few times where he played very well but somebody else played just a shade better. Green was much more erratic but in an MOTM competition you don't get punished for your poor performances.

Charlie was our POTY without a shadow of a doubt.
                    'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

More mistakes leading to goals then any other player in prem gets Player of season and guy who nearly keeps us up more or less on his own not even in top three

Same as when people throw up Adel was best in first prem season because he won most mom when he was not that great

Problem is not enough people vote in mom polls as I have kept eye on it after Adel fiasco. Mods what are voting numbers in poll roughly I would guess only about 20 people voting on average???

Comment

Embarrassing that Austin didn't win it let alone not be in the top 4. I assume Hoilett was 5th going by this.

Comment

Not sure what everyone is complaining about. They're your votes after all. As DS says, POTY is different to MOTM totals.

If we ran a one-off POTY poll then of course Charlie would win it.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                            Not sure what everyone is complaining about. They're your votes after all. As DS says, POTY is different to MOTM totals.

If we ran a one-off POTY poll then of course Charlie would win it.
                            I'm pretty sure Green also won Get West London's MOTM competition.

Comment

Without green we would've been gone last christmas. Short memories on here,charlies been great but waned towards the end.I'd sell him ,get the dough and sign a couple of up and coming.
                              Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Working...
                              X