• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Benik Afobe

Thoughts?

26 points in scrabble?
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

My top choice for any striker in the championship. The kids got it all. Quick, tall, composed and decent age. Wolves got a absolute bargain when they got him. Would prefer to stump up the 6,7 mill for him than Rhodes every day of the week.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
        My top choice for any striker in the championship. The kids got it all. Quick, tall, composed and decent age. Wolves got a absolute bargain when they got him. Would prefer to stump up the 6,7 mill for him than Rhodes every day of the week.
        Ramsey is the manager we must let him do his job. Ted is leading the anti brigade but some of the youngsters on here treat him like a strong political candidate. I don't even think we have even been linked to the player so factos scrabble pts got most of my attention. Really don't get why we can't trust a man that has proven he can spot talent yet some on here would rather we signed some player on the back of Harry's bog roll that was a special player back in the 80s.
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Hasn't he just signed for Wolves , very much doubt it, Chuba Akpom on loan is more a possibility

Comment

Signed for Wolves in January. 3 years left on his contract.

Comment

[QUOTE=WeAreQPR12;1423221[B]]Ramsey is the manager we must let him do his job[/B]. Ted is leading the anti brigade but some of the youngsters on here treat him like a strong political candidate. I don't even think we have even been linked to the player so factos scrabble pts got most of my attention.[B] Really don't get why we can't trust a man that has proven he can spot talent yet some on here would rather we signed some player on the back of Harry's bog roll that was a special player back in the 80s.

A very good post!!

To me it looks like Ramsey isent fancy enough for some. But fact is that when he is here we have to support him. Regarding Afobe, I dont think he will chose us, he will probably go to Derby or a Premierleague Club.
              Last edited by Shania; 06-06-2015, 01:09 PM.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

we need

we need to offer the wolves ten million for him hes brilliant hes amazing hes the new les ferdinand

NO NO NO OFFER THEM 15 MILLION FOR HIM
                Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

He's class

Comment

hes

hes another les ferdinand lets get him

More...

Comment

Cant see it happening. Wolves will want silly money

Comment

lets give them

lets give them silly money we will get twenty mill for charlie that would ensure that we have some goals,not only
                        do i expect to get twenty mill for ferdinand,i think we will get 7 mill for sandro and 7 mill for caulker
                        so with 34 mill to spend we should be able to rebound very fast

and yeah pratley and the swindon duet would be a perfect midfield along with leroy fer but we need some striker power

More...

Comment

Ted go for a walk and get some fresh air
                          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

we need the new les ferdinand

les ferdinand was the greatest ever striker to play for qpr he was maginificent,to day would be valued at 50 million
                            so we must buy the new ferdinand from wolves for 15 million or else not for another 15 years will one come along

More...

Comment

go

go on the you tube and look at all benik afobe goals for mk dons,not since les ferdinand has a fabulous tallent
                              been brought to the attention of the superhoops

More...

Comment

Working...
                              X