Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fulham supporters looking for a friendly 5 a side game

First of all I come in peace!

I am a moderator of Friends of Fulham and recently we set up a 5 a side team. We are nothing special but its good fun and I am now looking at arranging matches against other clubs forums. We are a friendly bunch and are not looking for any trouble, just a game of footie and maybe a few beers afterwards. It will take place at a goals centre, probably the one near Wimbledon. If you are able to get a team together then brilliant but if one or two of you have QPR supporting mates, that'll do if you can make a team of them.

Look forward to hearing from some of you and go easy on me. Like I said I come in peace.

OK I am in. I want Robsondinho and I will think about the rest. Fine with Wimbledon or tolworth. We sound like we might be too good so you can mix us up
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

There is no goals in wimbledon. nearest one is mitcham or wallington
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

There's one on the A3 new Malden/raynes park, I think that's where Rupert meant
        From the Hills of Kerry
        To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

YES

YES WITH ROBSONDINHO AND WEARE WE SHOULD ABSOLUTELY MURDER THESE GUYS TEN NIL

ALSO WE SHOULD BE ABLE TO APPLY FOR SOME FREE KIT BECAUSE THEY SUPPOSEDLY GIVE THREE WHOLE KITS AWAY EVERY SEASON
          does anybody know how to get hold of gary doyle the kit man if so lets get it on
          Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Come under the westway in notting hill they got lovely pitches
            You Rsssssss

Comment

Does Fat Freddie's Cat still post on the Friends of Fulham MB Danny?

Know him from old, was a decent footballer is his youth, tough as old boots, tackles like a maniac.

Shin pads will be necessary if he's playing that's for sure.

Comment

what about

what about fatty fulham he was 34 stone and led there mob back in the day
                Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Would love to play in a 5aside against the Fulham mob, unfortunately I will have to abstain as I'm not sure I could control myself. Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by The Merry Ploughboy View Post
                    There's one on the A3 new Malden/raynes park, I think that's where Rupert meant
                    I have no idea who this Chris Robson is but go for it. 10-0 is very confident, I hope we don't lose by that many. Anything below 6-0 is fine by me, don't want to be humiliated.

In response to the Wimbledon question yes it is the one off of the A3. For some reason goals themselves refer to it as Wimbledon.

Is anyone going to actually try and get a team together then? We dont want no trouble, just a game of football and a laugh.

As for Freddies cat, he was removed from fof before I became a mod. I know of him and from time to time he pops up with a new account. Been told hes a nice guy but just a bit too controversial for a forum
                    Last edited by dannyboi; 05-06-2015, 07:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X