Andy Williams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well

well as far as i know we are not linked to him but looking at this stuff im wondering why are we not linked with him hes two footed and completely free
    what a squad player
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

As a Swindon fan, much as I liked him (quick and peerless workrate), he's definitely not good enough for a team challenging for promotion to the Premier League.

Comment

It's impossible.

Comment

I think we should snap up andy williams

Its all so sad how we are not going to snap up andy williams who wants out of swindon,he is on a free transfer
          but could become a good squad player

More...

Comment

not ahappy man so far with ramsey

everybody told him to go and look at andy williams who was available oon a free trransfer
            and chris ramsey couldnt be botherd so we lose him

now the new darren peacock who played 47 times last season for wycombe and scored 7 goals has been allowed to
            join barnsley on a free transfer

so two terrible losses of brilliant squad players

GET YOUR IDEAS SORTED OUT MR RAMSEY OR WE WILL SIT IN THE MIDDLE OF THIS DIVISION FOR THE REST OF OUR LIVES

More...

Comment

2 players that we never even interested in and have both gone to League 1 clubs?

You don't half spout some nonsense sometimes Ted!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                2 players that we never even interested in and have both gone to League 1 clubs?

You don't half spout some nonsense sometimes Ted!

I'm not sure who 'THOSE' people was that told him to go look at them either.

I would say we started off doing some decent business, all be it it has gone a little flat over the last two weeks. Another two / three in this week would be great to be fair.

I think we are waiting on Chaz, Leroy & Matty at the moment. Not sure we will bid for Andre unless Charlie is 100% leaving the club which I am just not overly sure on.

Comment

I know it's only the 2nd July but I thought we would have a few new signings before we go on pre season tour to Italy,
                  You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
                    everybody told him to go and look at andy williams who was available oon a free trransfer
                    and chris ramsey couldnt be botherd so we lose him

now the new darren peacock who played 47 times last season for wycombe and scored 7 goals has been allowed to
                    join barnsley on a free transfer

so two terrible losses of brilliant squad players

GET YOUR IDEAS SORTED OUT MR RAMSEY OR WE WILL SIT IN THE MIDDLE OF THIS DIVISION FOR THE REST OF OUR LIVES
                    He can't take his eyes off you Ted and he can't get used to losing you either
                    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post

I'm not sure who 'THOSE' people was that told him to go look at them either.

I would say we started off doing some decent business, all be it it has gone a little flat over the last two weeks. Another two / three in this week would be great to be fair.

I think we are waiting on Chaz, Leroy & Matty at the moment. Not sure we will bid for Andre unless Charlie is 100% leaving the club which I am just not overly sure on.
                      Those people were actually, erm, Ted.
                      #standuptocancer
                      #inyourfacecancer

Comment

I've Never been happy with Ramsey ? gone by October when we're in th S**T

Comment

you will all rue the day you questioned Ted.

We can still get the new Les ferdinand though Ted, only £20 mill and he's our man

Comment

Getting really boring now

Comment

Words quoted from a Swindon fan in an earlier post "he's definitely not good enough for a team challenging for promotion to the Premier League". And yet the post is followed by more suggestions that we should have him, that everyone told Ramsey to go get him and we have clearly missed out on a future superstar
                              I agree with West Acton, total bore fest
                              #standuptocancer
                              #inyourfacecancer

Comment

To be fair, no-one can do "Can't Take My Eyes Off You" like Andy Williams

Comment

Working...
                                X