No announcement yet.

Darren Pratley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For me would be an asute signing at the right price. In a different league to Caroll would get so much more from him

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      For me would be an asute signing at the right price. In a different league to Caroll would get so much more from him
      Completely disagree with that west. Pratley is ok but hardly stood out in a poor Bolton team. For me he's a poor mans joey Barton.
      Carroll has a lot of potential and I personally think a lot of fans not saying you in particular can often right off players far too quickly.
      The boy can play football, needs to bulk up a bit in all fairness. But when he was with us last time we were hardly a footballing team. We were full of grafters and carrolls ability got lost imo.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
        Completely disagree with that west. Pratley is ok but hardly stood out in a poor Bolton team. For me he's a poor mans joey Barton.
        Carroll has a lot of potential and I personally think a lot of fans not saying you in particular can often right off players far too quickly.
        The boy can play football, needs to bulk up a bit in all fairness. But when he was with us last time we were hardly a footballing team. We were full of grafters and carrolls ability got lost imo.
        We agree did disagree on this one maids as give choice I would have pratley over Carroll every time but we all look for different things in players no rights or wrongs mate

Comment

He's not an improvement on what we already have so I don't see the point. 20k a week to be a squad player no thanks. Would rather bring through a youth player. Plus when I've seen him he doesn't look all that, #### version of Karl Henry

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
            I'll agree AND disagree with you AND Wests - Caroll has been in a footballing team in Swansea and not really pulled up any trees and Pratley is a poor Karl Henry.

Comment

Good news about Pratley

He's decided to stay with Bolton.

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport...-club-9427279?

Comment

If we keep hold of Fer (which i doubt) we already have a better version of Pratley. I don't mind Pratley though, solid Championship player.
                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                Luke Freeman - 6
                Matt Smith - 6
                Ebere Eze - 4
                Joel Lynch - 3
                Tomer Hemed - 3
                Toni Leistner - 2
                Massimo Luongo- 2
                Angel Rangel - 2
                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                Geoff Cameron - 1
                Aramide Oteh - 1
                Jake Bidwell - 1
                Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Pratley played alongside Jay Bothroyd in the same Swansea team,and could turn out just as disappointing.Just my opinion though.

Comment

I don't think you can take much notice of paper talk regarding signings unless it happens almost immediately after it's leaked , if young Harriott isn't served up within 48 hours it aint going to happen to any signing that's the way I think Les does business

Comment

Henry is better anyway.

Comment

Prat let isn't bad. A good champ player but we got Henry!
                        Under Les Ferdinand:
                        Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                        Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                        Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                        Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                        And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Working...
                        X