Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

If Grego-Cox scores a 1st team goal this season I'll eat my cat

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • qprted
    CCG
    • May 2010
    • 9639

    #1

    If Grego-Cox scores a 1st team goal this season I'll eat my cat

    grego cox would not score in a brothel ,if he scores just one goal this season for the first team ill eat my cat
    Click here to view my blog.

    More...
  • Johnnykc
    Silver Seat
    • Mar 2012
    • 2146

    #2
    Originally posted by qprted
    grego cox would not score in a brothel ,if he scores just one goal this season for the first team ill eat my cat
    Your cat is going to spend the entire season looking nervously at the footy results......

    Comment

    • Hertford Hoop
      W12 Seat
      • Mar 2009
      • 15998

      #3
      Originally posted by qprted
      grego cox would not score in a brothel ,if he scores just one goal this season for the first team ill eat my cat
      Might have to sticky that one Ted, will the cat be roasted, baked or steamed?
      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

      Comment

      • Hove Ranger
        Silver Seat
        • Aug 2011
        • 4441

        #4
        Originally posted by qprted
        grego cox would not score in a brothel ,if he scores just one goal this season for the first team ill eat my cat


        What's your cat's name Ted?

        Comment

        • qprted
          CCG
          • May 2010
          • 9639

          #5
          my

          my cat is called twinkle twighlight hes so cute i wouldnt eat him really,i will give him to shania if she agrees to mary me
          Click here to view my blog.

          More...

          Comment

          • Hitman34
            Platinum Seat
            • Jan 2012
            • 13959

            #6
            Originally posted by Hove Ranger


            What's your cat's name Ted?
            Spagbol
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

            Comment

            • Shepherds Mush
              Platinum Seat
              • Nov 2012
              • 10325

              #7
              Originally posted by qprted
              grego cox would not score in a brothel ,if he scores just one goal this season for the first team ill eat my cat
              Haha....I'll send you a nice bottle of Cianti to wash it down.....

              Comment

              • Stanley
                Guest
                • Mar 2009
                • 23693

                #8
                Originally posted by Hertford Hoop
                Might have to sticky that one Ted, will the cat be roasted, baked or steamed?
                I'm really sorry but I was bored and this was just too tempting.

                Comment

                • Hitman34
                  Platinum Seat
                  • Jan 2012
                  • 13959

                  #9
                  haha top work Stan.
                  nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

                  Comment

                  • Hove Ranger
                    Silver Seat
                    • Aug 2011
                    • 4441

                    #10
                    Well done Stan. This will provide some entertainment when the season starts

                    Comment

                    • acricketer
                      Platinum Seat
                      • Mar 2009
                      • 12068

                      #11

                      Comment

                      • qprted
                        CCG
                        • May 2010
                        • 9639

                        #12
                        oh no

                        oh no my poor cat
                        Click here to view my blog.

                        More...

                        Comment

                        • W3QPRHA4
                          Apprentice
                          • Nov 2014
                          • 55

                          #13
                          Whilst you're at it... Any chance of eating my neighbours cat?

                          b4stard keeps sh!tting in my garden

                          Comment

                          • tetters
                            Silver Seat
                            • Mar 2011
                            • 1031

                            #14
                            Grego-cox to score as a 90th minute sub in the season opener like what's his face did vs. Ipswich the last time we saw him...

                            Comment

                            • ArthurQPR_NYC
                              Silver Seat
                              • Jul 2013
                              • 1323

                              #15
                              tommy hitchcock
                              Rangers Til I Die
                              follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

                              Comment

                              Working...