Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andreas Weimann up for sale, Derby interested?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see him playing wide in a three up top, it's all about opinions.
    Kept the faith!

Comment

Would happily see Hoilett shipped out for anyone who can run and cross a ball

Comment

You're not tellng me that Ramsey and TS haven't maybe spoken about him ...

Quite possibly put CR off as TS doesn't rate him

Comment

He would be a top signing for anyone in this league...if he's open to a move tithe championship I hope we take a serious look.
          Would have him on the wing personally.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
            He would be a top signing for anyone in this league...if he's open to a move tithe championship I hope we take a serious look.
            Would pair him up top playing off a main striker. Not prolific now but could be quality at the right club. See him turning out a bit like a Podolski.

Comment

tidy little player. id take a punt on him for a couple of mil
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                Would pair him up top playing off a main striker. Not prolific now but could be quality at the right club. See him turning out a bit like a Podolski.
                That's more than enough!
                Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                  Agree with that.

A run of games at Championship level might be the making of him.

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
                    Aston Villa boss Tim Sherwood has told Andreas Weimann he can leave and the 23-year-old Austria international could become new Derby County manager Paul Clement's first signing. (Daily Mail)

Now he would do for us!
                    He would be i really rate him, i would think maybe a newly promoted side may well look at him, prem player in my eyes , but would be a very good addition at this level.

Comment

I hope QPR make a bid for him. I agree with a lot of other comments on here, but especially the comparison with Mackie, but with better vision awareness and ability.

Comment

he is a number 10 , good player IMHO

Comment

I think most of you are just picking names out of a hat in the hope we sign someone..

Comment

A faster and better Mackie
                            "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Definite purchase if we can get him , would be a different class in the championship and still a good squad player should we go back up. Didn't think villa would let him go to be honest

Comment

good player , right age, mobile ,knows where the goal is and has played well against us before , why would we want him

Comment

Working...
                                X