over the past 4 years

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• over the past 4 years

I have found our main weakness to be our midfield literally lacking any creativity , pace,vision and mainly energy a top signing would be Jeff Hendrick or will hughes. Even the season we went up we were getting dominated alot in midfield we couldn't keep the ball and midfield was quick enough to cover the defence. Rectify this and keep the fer and Phillips of our squad we will come back up!!!!

Originally posted by Insider View Post
    I have found our main weakness to be our midfield literally lacking any creativity , pace,vision and mainly energy a top signing would be Jeff Hendrick or will hughes. Even the season we went up we were getting dominated alot in midfield we couldn't keep the ball and midfield was quick enough to cover the defence. Rectify this and keep the fer and Phillips of our squad we will come back up!!!!
    I agree with you which is why we need a new shake up, Joey leaving is not a bad thing. The new youngster we just got should provide a few assists, just hope we can keep hold of Phillips.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
      I agree with you which is why we need a new shake up, Joey leaving is not a bad thing. The new youngster we just got should provide a few assists, just hope we can keep hold of Phillips.
      Phillips on one wing, Aluko on the other if he signs. Now that's what I'd like to see.
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2