we're top of the league

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• we're top of the league

On the football league forum as most disliked club in the championship. And you r's fans living in or near Watford particularly getting some abuse
    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
    This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most

We've raped and pillaged watford for years.winning the league on their village green didn't go down too well.
    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

####ford....the dancing iron in their 'firm'...what a wooz!
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Millwall will be pleased. Oh wait, they're not IN the Championship anymore, are they?!

'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

......WE'RE QUEENS PARK RANGERS WE'RE TOP OF THE LEAGUE...

(I know, but it was nice to have my little moment.)
          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
            On the football league forum as most disliked club in the championship. And you r's fans living in or near Watford particularly getting some abuse
            We got a strong following here in Herts, I suspect most of those votes came from idiot watford fans who got embarrassed a few times in the flag

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
              We've raped and pillaged watford for years.winning the league on their village green didn't go down too well.
              Not it didn't, and the clowns are still crying about it these days

Comment

Working...
              X