Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Away Games Next Season

Any you guys are looking forward too??

Every year I say I am going to try and cut back then you do a couple and your bitten.

My thoughts currently are tackle all the games in London, South and up to the midlands. Outside of that see what the costs etc are but knowing me will probably submit and start going to some back water northern outposts. Done all the grounds in the championship but will defo try and do Forest again as would be great to be there when we eventually win at the City ground

Brentford!!!!
    Looking forward to visiting some new grounds too. Never been to Deepdale or Rotherham's new place. Or Brighton's.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Rotherham. A new ground and close to my apartment in Sheffield.
      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
        Brentford!!!!
        Looking forward to visiting some new grounds too. Never been to Deepdale or Rotherham's new place. Or Brighton's.
        Brighton's ground is a nightmare mate. Lovely stadium, but getting there is $hit, 1 poxy little train station next to the stadium which everyboyd (home & away together) have to use.

For me, there are 7 grounds in that league I've not done before (Boro, Derby, Blackburn, Cardiff, Rotherham, MK Dons & Preston) so wouldn't mind ticking most of those off.

Can't wait for Brentford away either, fond memories of our last visit there! Reckon we will take the plcae over.
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

All of them we'll take over Brentfords ground also Charlton on the boat (please be Saturday)

Comment

Must admit I'm looking forward to Brentford, Fulham and Reading

Comment

Just playing on Saturdays at 3pm will be nice I reckon! Handy being able to book cheap trains in advance with a bit more confidence that TV won't scupper yer plans too. Ewood Park though.... Have we EVER actually won or even played well there; I must've been there nigh on 10 times and every time its been rubbish!! Only new ground for me will be Rotherham's new gaff so I should get there at least I suppose.

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                All of them we'll take over Brentfords ground also Charlton on the boat (please be Saturday)
                same as dave
                the boat trip is a must great craic that!

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                  For me, there are 7 grounds in that league I've not done before (Boro, Derby, Blackburn, Cardiff, Rotherham, MK Dons & Preston) so wouldn't mind ticking most of those off. .
                  Done them mate all decent away days but defo try getting in Derby, Cardiff and Rotheram if you can. Boro is a slap of a journey and a s hithole

Comment

Brighton's ground is a nightmare mate. Lovely stadium, but getting there is $hit, 1 poxy little train station next to the stadium which everyboyd (home & away together) have to use.

For me, there are 7 grounds in that league I've not done before (Boro, Derby, Blackburn, Cardiff, Rotherham, MK Dons & Preston) so wouldn't mind ticking most of those off.

Can't wait for Brentford away either, fond memories of our last visit there! Reckon we will take the plcae over.
                    My sister lives in Derby, right near the iPro, so i think i can tick that one off next season and stay there a couple of nights. No idea why anyone would want to live in Derby though. Absolute dump.
                    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                    Pawel Wszolek - 6
                    Luke Freeman - 6
                    Matt Smith - 6
                    Ebere Eze - 4
                    Joel Lynch - 3
                    Tomer Hemed - 3
                    Toni Leistner - 2
                    Massimo Luongo- 2
                    Angel Rangel - 2
                    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                    Geoff Cameron - 1
                    Aramide Oteh - 1
                    Jake Bidwell - 1
                    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

I only look forward to away games, shame I can't get an away ST without having to buy a home one as well.

Fulham, Brentford, Reading, Cardiff, Ipswich will be good and hope they aren't midweek games. Burnley and Blackburn #### as there is only 1 train an hour home from there.

Comment

Always enjoy Ipswich as I know many who are ST holders there
                        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Brentford and Bristol City are the bug ones for me!

Comment

Originally posted by IrishRanger View Post
                            Brentford and Bristol City are the bug ones for me!
                            Why do they bug you?

Comment

Rotherham the only one of those I ain't done so will defo tick that off.

Comment

Working...
                              X