Getting paid. Ha ha ha ha. Love it.
    I do fear you would, in his position.
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Incredible. Sobering. Eye watering sums. Rich men and their playthings. It's a strange world.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
        I guess that is the really frustrating thing. People who saw bad calls being made at the time were not listened to or ignored. As the report says, Tony can not be accused of under funding but he made some terrible, terrible decisions and just didn't get long term. The bottom line is that by any measurable standard we are in a worse place now than when he took over. Fingers crossed, huh?
        [/FONT][/COLOR]
        I was one of the people pointing out the issues last year and I got abuse over it with people wanting to bury their heads in their hands and how it's not real Debt because Tony will never call it in. The issue I pointed out time and time again was the debt isn't the biggest issue. The biggest issue was that we were running as such a massive deficit and still will be for the upcoming future. And yet we had people claiming we would be making a profit this season. ####ing joke some people are.

Comment

Maybe Tony will just write it off.

Comment

Originally posted by Izual_Rebirth View Post
            I was one of the people pointing out the issues last year and I got abuse over it with people wanting to bury their heads in their hands and how it's not real Debt because Tony will never call it in. The issue I pointed out time and time again was the debt isn't the biggest issue. The biggest issue was that we were running as such a massive deficit and still will be for the upcoming future. And yet we had people claiming we would be making a profit this season. ####ing joke some people are.
            Mind getting your head out of your a$$ please? All I've seen from you in the last few days is how everyone should have listened to you way back when.
            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

I'm glad it's not my cash lol
              R's

Comment

Maybe Tony will just write it off.
                Of course he will - and buy each one of us an ice cream.
                That's what kind uncles do. I want caramel flavour.
                Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Congratulations. Sincerely, well done for being absolutely correct. Would you like a medal, or a cookie? Some token of how right you were and how wrong others were? You must be so so chuffed.
                  Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                  Pawel Wszolek - 6
                  Luke Freeman - 6
                  Matt Smith - 6
                  Ebere Eze - 4
                  Joel Lynch - 3
                  Tomer Hemed - 3
                  Toni Leistner - 2
                  Massimo Luongo- 2
                  Angel Rangel - 2
                  Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                  Geoff Cameron - 1
                  Aramide Oteh - 1
                  Jake Bidwell - 1
                  Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Who said we were making a profit this season?

You don't make a profit when u got Adel and SWP coining it in for 120k a week doing f-all.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                      Who said we were making a profit this season?

You don't make a profit when u got Adel and SWP coining it in for 120k a week doing f-all.
                      He can't really read messages on here with his head contorted to be between his cheeks
                      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Working...
                      X