• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SteveQPR1975 View Post
    Did you have a cry when we got relegated
    Even a few tears :-)
    Behave, it's a puppet
    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Never cried at any of our relegations

Comment

Originally posted by march56 View Post
        no way
        laugh more like!
        Yeah, a bit of an embarrassment.
        Kept the faith!

Comment

Just remembered, my wife cried when Fabregas scored and we lost to Chelsea. I smiled telling her this has been the story during the whole season.
          QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

I was more gutted after losing to Chelsea than when we were relegated. So no, no crying. Last time I did was when the ball hit the net in last year's playoff final. Couldn't help it.
            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
            Pawel Wszolek - 6
            Luke Freeman - 6
            Matt Smith - 6
            Ebere Eze - 4
            Joel Lynch - 3
            Tomer Hemed - 3
            Toni Leistner - 2
            Massimo Luongo- 2
            Angel Rangel - 2
            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
            Geoff Cameron - 1
            Aramide Oteh - 1
            Jake Bidwell - 1
            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

I might cry now just seen ramsey on goals on sunday he chats more shite than redcrapp
              R's

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                No chance, I was over the moon we were put out our misery to be honest. Can't get me to the Championship fast enough.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                  No chance, I was over the moon we were put out our misery to be honest. Can't get me to the Championship fast enough.
                  Exactly my feelings.

Comment

Not this time, was expecting it anyway. The thing is I believe going down has woke everyone up, changes that needed assessing will now be made.

Sometimes you have to take two steps backwards to move a step forwards.

Comment

got a bit teary eyed when charlie was going his lap of honour at LR to be honest. knowing the bloke is good for the club but in this world and in the way the cards were played, he wont be with us come August.

leicester away was more of a relief that its fking over though. what a shambles. had more fun taking the pss out of the leicester fans with johnnies on their heads (they were calling them cambiasso hats)
                      Rangers Til I Die
                      follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Did you have a cry when we got relegated
                        Even a few tears :-)

No because I gave up any hope after the Everton loss.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                          Not this time, was expecting it anyway. The thing is I believe going down has woke everyone up, changes that needed assessing will now be made.

Sometimes you have to take two steps backwards to move a step forwards.
                          Eh! You the other way round as you will only end up going futher away from where you want to be.

Comment

I might cry now just seen ramsey on goals on sunday he chats more shite than redcrapp
                            Sorry to say this but we could be stuck with him for 3 more years.
                            To think if the Board had been a bit more patient in appointing someone in February QPR could have chosen a better manager and had a chance of staying up.
                            Even after going down they could have waitedand carried out a proper recruitment process and get a better manager.

Comment

Working...
                            X