• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone watching the playoff?

?

Play off final.

Anyone watching this? Getting some great memories

Who do we want to win? I quite like Middlesbrough but would like them to lose so we can steal Adomah, he would be amazing on the left for us...... Ah, #### it, don't like the Canaries, go-on the Boro!

Comment

Dammit, u beat me to it.

Comment

what a start

Comment

Unfortunate for boro fans. Travel all the way down to be 2-0 down after 15 mins.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
            Anyone watching this? Getting some great memories

Who do we want to win? I quite like Middlesbrough but would like them to lose so we can steal Adomah, he would be amazing on the left for us...... Ah, #### it, don't like the Canaries, go-on the Boro!
            Norwich have a strong squad.Can't be bad when you've got Hooper and Grabban on the bench.Always our weakness,not having enough strikers - cost us survival.

Comment

Norwich should of walked the league with their squad. Possibly better than ours

Comment

I'd have friend as our left back.. Good player

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                  Norwich should of walked the league with their squad. Possibly better than ours
                  Kept a nucleus of the side that was relegated, Ruddy, Bassong, Johnson, Howson and Redmond. Why cant we keep our better players?

Comment

Kept a nucleus of the side that was relegated, Ruddy, Bassong, Johnson, Howson and Redmond. Why cant we keep our better players?
                    I would say no one would really want those players nor would they make s huge difference to a team so they were not in demand. Compare that to Austin etc who would improve a team and that's the difference

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                      I would say no one would really want those players nor would they make s huge difference to a team so they were not in demand. Compare that to Austin etc who would improve a team and that's the difference
                      Bassong, Howson and Redmond id take all day at Qpr.......... Not so much Bradley Johnson, but thats for different reasons.

Think we all know Chas will be off............ But the others?

Comment

Jerome has been unplayable

Comment

Bassong, Howson and Redmond id take all day at Qpr.......... Not so much Bradley Johnson, but thats for different reasons.

Think we all know Chas will be off............ But the others?
                          Yeah I would take all of them based on ability. Dont like Johnson because of his actions in the past.

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
                            Jerome has been unplayable
                            I think Ayala would struggle with Stefan Moore today. Awful performance.

Comment

Yep I would snap up Redmond on this seasons form baked but he was erratic in the prem and think he needed this season in the champ

Howson for me would be squad player very tidy but not dynamic

Comment

Working...
                              X