Kids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kids

All this talk of kids coming through and why weren't they being played ....

Hate to say but for all his faults maybe Rednapp was right ....

None really appear ready - certainly for the prem which was where we were at when Rednapp said it..

Furlong should've played full back today, #### knows why Ramsey thinks Hill/Dunne is a Prem league CB partnership, wouldn't of been one 4 years ago.

Comment

I agree the kids are not ready and some will never be. How many kids go into the first team at one time?

Comment

The reality of professional football is many more kids fail than come through even at the very best academies , and yet poster were still calling for kids that hadn't attracted interest from clubs above the third tier of football to be given game time , boils down to the old saying BE CAREFUL OF WHAT YOU WISH FOR

Comment

Kpekawa assist with his first touch, what more do you boys want?

Comment

Agree why do we think onuha is a right back when he's a centre back even at this stage of the season we still have square pegs in round holes Mr Ramsey is in my opinion a poor choice of manager and with the fine and probable transfer embargo coming I fear for the club I have supported for 50 years spirraling into free-fall down into the depths of the football league.will it stop me from supporting my team no it won't however with the lunatics running the asylum I fear for us.i do think tony has the club at heart but is being so badly advised on football matters that I think possibly I could advise him better.premier league were having a laugh.

Comment

Working...
            X