Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What If nobody wants....

Adel ? We are gonna be stuc with him.
    Did CR say that he just never had the time to work with him ? If so could he get him ready for the championship ?

We're playing today but she's on holiday in Morocco f uck him off

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
      Did CR say that he just never had the time to work with him ? If so could he get him ready for the championship ?
      i think people want adel... the problem is they don't want to pay him the fortune that we allegedly shell out for him to be constantly unfit.

i'm fairly sure he could get a move to most serie a clubs for example, but unless he'll take a paycut, he'd need to find a club that would be willing to make him one of the top 10 highest paid footballers in italy, which is unlikely, especially as he has struggled to get game time with us over his last couple of seasons with us (or with fulham for that matter).

always amazed at how no one ever points him out to be one of the biggest mercenaries at the club.

Comment

Originally posted by klonk View Post
        i think people want adel... the problem is they don't want to pay him the fortune that we allegedly shell out for him to be constantly unfit.

i'm fairly sure he could get a move to most serie a clubs for example, but unless he'll take a paycut, he'd need to find a club that would be willing to make him one of the top 10 highest paid footballers in italy, which is unlikely, especially as he has struggled to get game time with us over his last couple of seasons with us (or with fulham for that matter).

always amazed at how no one ever points him out to be one of the biggest mercenaries at the club.
        Not one of mate , THE biggest by a country mile . People look at him with rose tinted specs because of that season . If we aren't gonna play him then his contract should be paid up and the bad eggs of all bad eggs should be drop kicked out of the club

Comment

He is not going to change.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
            Of course, clubs give silly contracts club gets stuck with player, look at SWP

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfy View Post
              He is not going to change.
              I've been as optimistic as anyone with Adel, but I'm resigned to him not playing for us again. Time to give up on him, he appears to have given up on having a career playing football.

I hope we can move him on this summer.

So, so sad that a player with more talent than any player I've seen play for QPR has wasted it in such a disgraceful petulant fashion.

No more excuses.

Comment

Just agree a settlement and release him. We have to pay Spurs a pretty high sell on fee anyway (40% i think) so whats the point in paying him wages to hold out for a decent fee when we aren't going to get that much in the end anyway.

Comment

Working...
                X