Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2015 Summer transfer rumour and twitter thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gayle +£10m is quality business, that would make us devastating on the break!
    Kept the faith!

Comment

• if austin goes Cali, what we need to replace him is sheer pace, thats the route i wish to go down. not gary effing hooper.

According to reports, gayle was a guest last week at the cardiff match so if true, this could indeed be the outcome.

would also love it if the chairman took a gamble of 5mil and get one of the best cb's in the league..... lewis dunk. great investment and if promotion does not pay off then at least we can sell on and recoup the money.

5 mil is nothing compared with the 100 odd mil he has squandered to date. everyone knows we need a good cb to fit in next to Ned. hall can then be cover with hill.
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• CB someone like Williamson on loan would do, plenty of loans available once widow closes.
        Kept the faith!

Comment

• Diomande from Stabęk, Norway and Gayle plus 10£mill. are the strikers we need.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
            Diomande from Stabęk, Norway and Gayle plus 10£mill. are the strikers we need.
            just looked at his historicals, looks like he has a decent scoring rate beyond dinamo minsk. Do you know what happened to him there? Also, any idea on his style of play and a decent video to watch?
            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
              if austin goes Cali, what we need to replace him is sheer pace, thats the route i wish to go down. not gary effing hooper.

According to reports, gayle was a guest last week at the cardiff match so if true, this could indeed be the outcome.

would also love it if the chairman took a gamble of 5mil and get one of the best cb's in the league..... lewis dunk. great investment and if promotion does not pay off then at least we can sell on and recoup the money.

5 mil is nothing compared with the 100 odd mil he has squandered to date. everyone knows we need a good cb to fit in next to Ned. hall can then be cover with hill.
              Wouldn't mind dunk in (although i tend to prefer tarkowski). Either of them will do at this point.
              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                Wouldn't mind dunk in (although i tend to prefer tarkowski). Either of them will do at this point.
                Tarkowski would be my number 1 choice but no chance now that Bjellend or whatever his name is done his ligaments.

Comment

• a new name... wow!

Pete O'Rourke ‏@SportsPeteO 17m17 minutes ago

Leeds and QPR are weighing up moves for Nottingham Forest defender Jack Hobbs. #lufc #nffc #qpr http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2015/08/24...ted-by-rivals/

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2015/08/24...ted-by-rivals/

Comment

• Originally posted by klonk View Post
                    a new name... wow!

Pete O'Rourke ‏@SportsPeteO 17m17 minutes ago

Leeds and QPR are weighing up moves for Nottingham Forest defender Jack Hobbs. #lufc #nffc #qpr http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2015/08/24...ted-by-rivals/

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2015/08/24...ted-by-rivals/
                    Good player but so injury prone

Comment

• who fancies another left back..................

Margot Dumont ✔ @Margot_Dumont
                      #FCMetz left-back Gaetan #Bussmann has been approached by numerous English clubs including #BristolCity and #QPR.

Comment

• Dunk has just signed a 5 year contract at Brighton, that's a no-no then
                        I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                        This morning's tempest I have to cross
                        I must be guided without a stumble
                        Into the arms I love the most

Comment

• Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                          Dunk has just signed a 5 year contract at Brighton, that's a no-no then
                          ahhh ######.

really liked the look of him too.

oh well, brighton are a good club, nice part of the country too, good luck to the lad. future england defender for sure.

just hope we can find a good cb, tarkwaski from brentford or the lad at hull would be good.

Comment

• ...and those defender names keep coming (unlike actual signings of defenders)

Pete O'Rourke ‏@SportsPeteO 5m5 minutes ago

Watford defender Gabriele Angella has emerged as a target for Fulham and Queens Park Rangers. #WatfordFC #ffc #QPR http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2015/08/25...riele-angella/

Comment

• Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                              just looked at his historicals, looks like he has a decent scoring rate beyond dinamo minsk. Do you know what happened to him there? Also, any idea on his style of play and a decent video to watch?
                              He is build like a boxer according to himself. He is a very quick player, just what you need when going from defence from attack. He has a very decent shot. Good in the Box. OK, as a header of the ball. Very tecnically gifted, in general.
                              Not sure what happened in Minsk, but he is the kind of player who seem to thrive from playing With Young and talented players. He labels himself clearly as a confidence player so I kind of think that explains why he should suit us and clubs like Salsburg and AZ Alkmar which is after him, rather than a club in Moscow. His Club Stabęk has said that he will go either in this or the next window no matter what. His manager Bob Bradley, who is the former Coach of the US national team will also leave.
                              Diomande will be going for about £2Mill I guess. It all depends on which Club they sell him to, they say...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vshnwod1K-0his goals:
                              Last edited by Shania; 25-08-2015, 04:27 PM.
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

• It wouldn't be a transfer window without peter crouch would it.

http://www.winnersports.co.uk/exclus...r-crouch-42544

Comment

Working...
                                X