Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'd like to see three strikers minimum brought in!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd like to see three strikers minimum brought in!!!

I'm resigned to us losing Charlie n for me bobbyz must be laid to rest as we begin our rebuilding....I'd love Ricky Lambert to help two younger strikers such as the boy che Adams,jay emmanual Thomas or Andre grey
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Agree Facto and Lambert would tick the boxes for me. I would like a a big lump so we can vary the game and two nippy players

Dare I say it as a squad filler and bit of championship know how and craft to come of the bench Grant Holt (yes in 30s but you know what you get with him and he knows how to win freekicks and #### opposition players off) one year deal big goal bonus. I accept majority will throw up at that suggestion

Comment

Totally agree westie...the championship needs big strong front men alongside the speed machines...the boy at Preston whose name deserts me worthba punt if they don't go up!

Comment

I think the Lambert thing is a real runner if Liverpool come in for Austin, and he would be fantastic in the championship , could be a loan for Dominic Solanke or Chuba Akpom on the cards for next season two.

Comment

I'd love a cheeky punt for Ross McCormack who began to fire for the tarquins after Xmas!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
            I'd love a cheeky punt for Ross McCormack who began to fire for the tarquins after Xmas!
            No chance

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
              Didn't they pay 10mil for him sadly won't happen

Comment

Working...
              X