Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many permanent signings (NOT loan players) will we make before the season starts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ramsey said the release list has to be announced within 10 days

Comment

Realistically we need the best part of 10 players, depending on who leaves.

Quality and quantity needed.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          Awin why you think Green is stopping??
          CR alluded to it

Comment

And green himself keeps talking about next season.

There was also another article that said he was turning down the move to Chelsea as he didn't want to warm the bench and would consider his future at the end of next season.

Comment

Originally posted by bushkangaroo View Post
              I'm going for 2-3.
              I think you are right bush, maybe even fewer. I fear the transfer kitty will be next to zilch. A new era of fiscal responsibility is upon us and I'm afraid it will bring with it another table propping season.

I'm starting to get the feeling that the lessons Tony is learning are to turn 180% and that will not take us in the direction of the promised land either. The more I think about what is about to happen to our playing squad and what is going to happen next season, the more I am losing faith in Tony as our Chairman. He just doesn't seem to get it.

I agree with the direction we have set but it takes many years for a good youth team policy to bear fruit. In the meantime you need to put a team out there that can compete. Where are those players going to come from when the heart is ripped out of our team over the summer? We'd better be prepared to make a sizeable investment this summer (£20m?) and Ramsey had better get it right on the players he brings in or we are going down again without a shadow of a doubt.
              Last edited by dsqpr; 23-05-2015, 03:34 AM.
              'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Working...
              X