Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long time oberver, 1st time poster - no end of the pain insight

Hello all,

1st time posting after years of observing. The calamity that has been this season has frustrated me no end right up to today's Ramsay appointment.

I know many on here like the appointment, I'm not one of them. Hope I'm wrong.

Also read that many think they'll be a major overhaul of the squad and I can't see it. The club only has 2 assets IMO, Austin and Fer. You could argue Green. The rest are on big wages unlikely to be matched elsewhere. I think we're stuck with supposedly high wage earners Sandro, Adel, Caulker, Chief and a few others.

I fear we're in for back to back relegation battles. I know this is a very negative first post thread but is there any light at the end of the tunnel?

I was also a long time observer, for years. Made a couple of posts way back, then got a little more active with all that's been going on recently. I too share yours and many others doubts about this appointment. I do tho' wish him every success, and he may well turn out to be just what we need, not holding my breath tho'. As many have already pointed out his actual record, results wise alone, since he was appointed short term, in no way warrants his appointment, imho. All water under the bridge now, and we'll see where we are at the end of his 3yr contract. No hiding place now, and eagerly awaiting to see his coaching assistants. Will he get shot of Bond ? Is it his decision ? Think I'll now go back to being an observer. This is too much like 'Twitter'. Be careful before you hit 'send' !

Comment

Let him get a few players in, stamp his ideas on his team and let's see where we are........

Lets not go overboard about some poor geezer who was left with a shite squad full of overpaid underperforming gits, without any fullbacks, a left winger and only one centre forward.

...........In other words, give the bloke a chance

Comment

Originally posted by AlamoR View Post
        Hello all,

1st time posting after years of observing. The calamity that has been this season has frustrated me no end right up to today's Ramsay appointment.

I know many on here like the appointment, I'm not one of them. Hope I'm wrong.

Also read that many think they'll be a major overhaul of the squad and I can't see it. The club only has 2 assets IMO, Austin and Fer. You could argue Green. The rest are on big wages unlikely to be matched elsewhere. I think we're stuck with supposedly high wage earners Sandro, Adel, Caulker, Chief and a few others.

I fear we're in for back to back relegation battles. I know this is a very negative first post thread but is there any light at the end of the tunnel?
        According to the Daily Express todays article by TF religation this time around wont be as painful because the signings made since last religation have a clause written in their contracts that religation will reflect on Championship wages , something Redknapp should get credit for if true

Comment

Working...
        X