Lack of ambition or what

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lack of ambition or what

Great let's appoint a manager who has little experience as a first team manager, well out of his depth and has never got a team promoted before...
    I seriously don't understand what anyone sees in what Ramsey has to offer us, the only player who improved under him was matt Phillips and that's only because he was getting a regular run out , other than that all the other players looked worse than when they played under Redknapp and co.

Have been going to rangers week in, week out for many many years but won't be renewing my season ticket next year. Fed up of wasting my hard earned money on watching a bunch of disinterested, unorganised bunch of tools who don't deserve to wear the hoops.
    Call me disloyal , but there comes a time when you have to say enough is enough , the club has no stability and is moving backwards in my eyes

Showing "ambition" and appointing big name managers has worked so well for us up until now too, I can't believe we have dared to change our approach towards things.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Let's see what the man does next season.
      Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by qprmarc View Post
        Have been going to rangers week in, week out for many many years but won't be renewing my season ticket next year. Fed up of wasting my hard earned money on watching a bunch of disinterested, unorganised bunch of tools who don't deserve to wear the hoops.
        And who won't be playing for us next season!

Comment

200Mil debt would suggest there is no lack of ambition

What we are trying is a different approach

Comment

Were Swansea happy when Gary Monk took control? Ain't done too bad with no experience.

Comment

Harry Monk , hes a great manger

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                Exactly
                #standuptocancer
                #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Great let's appoint a manager who has little experience as a first team manager, well out of his depth and has never got a team promoted before...
                  I seriously don't understand what anyone sees in what Ramsey has to offer us, the only player who improved under him was matt Phillips and that's only because he was getting a regular run out , other than that all the other players looked worse than when they played under Redknapp and

Call me disloyal , but there comes a time when you have to say enough is enough , the club has no stability and is moving backwards in my eyes
                  Bye, don't let the door hit your bottom lip on the way out jerky knee
                  From the Hills of Kerry
                  To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Originally posted by Marsh67 View Post
                    Were Swansea happy when Gary Monk took control? Ain't done too bad with no experience.
                    Swansea were an established Premiership side with a style of play that Rodgers and Martinez had established. All Monk had to do was steady the ship.

We're a total mess. We've got a substandard academy, a threadbare squad, and a manager & DOF that should be coaches. Tony's playing a dangerous game here, hopefully he isn't going to completely pull investment under the pretence of having learned his lesson.

As ever the best policy is moderation, spend cash but think about it beforehand and go for transfer fees over inflated wages. I fear we'll go from one extreme to another.

Comment

I seriously don't understand what anyone sees in what Ramsey has to offer us, the only player who improved under him was matt Phillips and that's only because he was getting a regular run out , other than that all the other players looked worse than when they played under Redknapp and co.
                      Well. Fer was one of the best players,when Ramsey did what everyone else but HR saw, he played Ler in his best position

Comment

I genuinely think all the nay Sayers should start a new forum where they can all talk about not renewing their season tickets, lack of experience and generally moan,

Each week they can hope CR fails and IF it does happen they can all congratulate each other on how right they were.

That way everyone is happy.

Comment

Bye Bye!

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post

Comment

I'll be waiting to see what happens pre-season as to whether i re-new

Comment

Working...
                              X