Jordan Ayew

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jordan Ayew

apparently in a few papers today that we are in for him to help us get out of the championship.

23 year old Ghana striker who plays for Lorient. Anyone know much about him?

Thought he was Marseille? Decent nippy player if i remember rightly? Think he plays there with his brother? Not sure he'd come to the Championship tho.

Comment

can't be much cop if Orient have just got relegated

Comment

.............Just looked him up, signed for Lorient from Marseille last year. Again, doubt he would play for us in the Champ, think he's a decent player.

Comment

Not massively profilic in his career, think he is more of a second striker with pace than an out and out goalscorer. Im sure we are linked with him most seasons, probably just paper talk

Comment

Just had a look at wiki at says he's scored roughly 1 goal every 3 games this year which isn't bad. But tbh I never seen him play. I think your right though hove about being linked with him a few times before.

Personally would prefer us to go for the likes of Afobe, gayle or Rhodes.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
              Just had a look at wiki at says he's scored roughly 1 goal every 3 games this year which isn't bad. But tbh I never seen him play. I think your right though hove about being linked with him a few times before.

Would much rather those strikers than this guy personally. But Gestede is my number 1 choice. I really want a big, strong striker that can lead the line on his own or with a partner, particularly if we manage to keep Phillips

Comment

Originally posted by Burnside View Post
                That's like saying Charlie Austin and Danny Ings are rubbish because they got relegated.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                  Thought he was Marseille? Decent nippy player if i remember rightly? Think he plays there with his brother? Not sure he'd come to the Championship tho.
                  That´s Andre?
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post

Think we have to go for players and agents who are not that clued up on us. Imagine,finding a player like Benteke. Not sure, many had heard about him before Villa bought him..
                    That will make us less predictable as a team aswell? Ayew could be just what we need in that respect..
                    Last edited by Shania; 17-05-2015, 05:12 PM.
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Burnside View Post
                      He meant Lorient from France not Leyton orient

Comment

Is he "right sort"?

Comment

Originally posted by QprQpr View Post
                          He meant Lorient from France not Leyton orient
                          TBF, lorient almost got relegated as well, but this kid got 12 goals and 5 assists in 28 starts so he is doing something right. He used to be at marseille but left and separated from his brother to get regular first team football and while he hasn't reached the heights of the player he replaced - Aboubakar - He has done very well for a nearly relegated side.
                          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

...again?

we seemed to be linked with him every window...

january 2015: http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footba...vetoed-5105903

summer 2014: http://www.goal.com/en-gh/news/4389/...nas-andre-ayew

etc

Comment

Originally posted by klonk View Post
                              ...again?

we seemed to be linked with him every window...

january 2015: http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footba...vetoed-5105903

summer 2014: http://www.goal.com/en-gh/news/4389/...nas-andre-ayew

etc
                              Thats his brother Klonk
                              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Working...
                              X