Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MY VIEWS CR out.....DEXTOXX

Stripping away the fact that yesterday we won and dissecting the match

Apart from a wonder strike from Leroy there was not a lot to get excited about.

The first half we were hopelessly poor same for the whole season we looked outpaced and had complete useless communication. There was some solo efforts from obviously people that are trying to get seen to leave next year.

The second although a great goal from Matt Phillips the build up was too predictable as soon as Austin crossed the ball it was going in.. Newcastle seemed deflated probably with the reassurance Hull were loosing. Apart from that I think a draw should've happened. The passion to keep A win I felt personally was disrespectful as why couldn't they done that all season?

A comedy of errors at the end of the game with our defence summed up our season.... Newcastle could've been five or six up in 10 minutes. Yet the atmosphere of the pointless pitch invasion was we were applauding a failure of a season that should be buried in a box.

The end of the game was really cheesy with the chance of Charlie Austin we want you to stay and I saw a YouTube video of loads of QPR fans begging him to stay. At the end of the day he is not going to stay if he doesn't want to and if he does because our price is so high for him we might get another tarbs two years down the road.

I really hope Chris Ramsey does not stay the championship is a different level altogether you need an experienced manager to fully sort this club out. I would very much like a fresh start with a new manager. Some people say keep with Chris Ramsey but how can we when players have admitted that the training sessions were better therefore that points to a coach.

I would like to see a few of the players move on and keep Joey Barton who play well at the championship level with a few others to keep as well.

Grego-cox looked very sprightly and potentially could've scored if Austin wasn't so greedy.

This will probably be my last post for A while I'm not going to go to Leicester as I would rather save the money for a night out in Brighton next season. As I said from the start of the season I really believed that should've been a transition period for a new manager after the play-offs Harry Redknapp alongside someone else and then September October Harry Redknapp leaves the new manager had A few signings and then had a chance to strengthen in January. Everyone knew Remy would be off for the life of me I didn't know why there was not a contingency plan in place. Zamora should've left and released a few other players. We should've kept Danny Simpson and Jordan Mutch and signed some championship players that wanted to prove themselves and then we always have the option to keep them potentially if we went down. Hindsight is a big thing but I am looking forward to next season A league full of real fans and fight.

URRRRRRRRSSSSSSS Till Foreverr

Any views

Comment

Hull weren't losing when we scored, it was the same minute. Also, would it not have been disrespectful not to have tried after last week's shambles? Can't see why they should be criticized for making an effort. I appreciated it. Agree about the pitch invasion though. A bit pointless.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
        Hull weren't losing when we scored, it was the same minute. Also, would it not have been disrespectful not to have tried after last week's shambles? Can't see why they should be criticized for making an effort. I appreciated it. Agree about the pitch invasion though. A bit pointless.
        Because why try when relegated and not when a win means nothing

Comment

It's very typical of a relegated side to win their last couple of games, pressure off etc etc. My choice for the manager job would be Warburton.
          As we are in a rebuild situation (as we have been for the decade) then why not have Ramsey?

Comment

In the postmatch interview he had on SKY he said WE are looking for new players now. This must mean that Ramsey will say put.

Not sure its common to have a DOF, a Manager AND a 1st. team Coach?
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Working...
            X