Pritchard!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pritchard!!

ramsey and Les must know him well from the Spurs youth set up. Had a fantastic season for Brentford. Quick tricky winger with good awareness and is clearly hungry to success.

I imagine he won't get near the Spurs first team just yet. This is the type of player we should be looking to bring in on loan.

Him and Phillips and on the wings would be lethal. Get josh king in on a free to and all of a sudden we have three young quick tricky wingers for a little outlay.

Josh King wants to play in the middle upfront aswell now. Agrees about Pritchard. impressive tonight. Maybe Levy will do us a favour With Harry gone?
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

was the stand out player for the bees tonight
      I must away now, I can no longer tarry
      This morning's tempest I have to cross
      I must be guided without a stumble
      Into the arms I love the most

Comment

would rather buy him permanent than develop another teams youngster. If he has no chance of breaking Spurs 1st team then a deal could be struck. Also think he is more of a CAM than a winger personally

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
          would rather buy him permanent than develop another teams youngster. If he has no chance of breaking Spurs 1st team then a deal could be struck. Also think he is more of a CAM than a winger personally
          I know what you saying hove but with such a rebuilding job a couple of decent loans will be needed imo.

I just seen on sky that spurs are offering him a 4 year deal and plan to have him around the first team next year so this idea is probably dead lol.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
            I know what you saying hove but with such a rebuilding job a couple of decent loans will be needed imo.

I just seen on sky that spurs are offering him a 4 year deal and plan to have him around the first team next year so this idea is probably dead lol.
            Yeah it was probably unrealistic. My main problem with loans particularly ones that end up being 1st team regulars for us is that they have to be replaced at the end of the season, with such a rebuilding job necessary it seems counterproductive filling that hole with a loan when you will end up having to replace them

Comment

The lad jotta looks decent also!
              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Pochettino wants to use Prichard and that MK Dons teenager Alli in pres-season games to have a good luck at that apparently. Even if he goes on loan afterwards It will be to a Prem team they reckon.

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                  The lad jotta looks decent also!
                  Spot on, Factamondo!!
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Working...
                  X