Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phew....No Championship Ban

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/32742194

Was never going to be any other way to be honest, just media scaremongery. We have had it for 5 years or so now, all the empty threat are getting a bit boring.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
      Was never going to be any other way to be honest, just media scaremongery. We have had it for 5 years or so now, all the empty threats are getting a bit boring.
      I'd rather be bored by empty threats than see us incur an enormous fine TBH
      Banning people is no longer my hobby,
      but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Phew!!Fine. But, when do we know what we can spend on new players? We have to plan for the future as soon as possible.
        Last edited by Shania; 15-05-2015, 01:54 PM.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
          Was never going to be any other way to be honest, just media scaremongery. We have had it for 5 years or so now, all the empty threat are getting a bit boring.
          It is about time the siege mentality kicked in and we started winning though eh Matty!!

Comment

Phew....No Championship Ban

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/32742194

Comment

yay!!!!

Comment

Merge with http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...pionship-it-is

Comment

We was never going to get banned and in terms of fine it's minimal compared to the 50-60 mill being touted around. From what I understand the realistic outcome is a transfer embargo which imo would be more damaging than a 15 mill fine.

There's a English law which means the football league can not uphold the fine the media keep speculating we are going to get. As the football league changed the rules and punishments for relegated clubs from the prem the year after we went up.

The old rules meant we would be sentenced to life in prison where the new rules are the equivalent of a slap on the wrist or community service. So it won't stand up in court.

I reckon what the haggling will be atm is if the club can agree a fine in principal rather than a embargo which would really hamper our rebuilding job.

Comment

A transfer embargo may be the best outcome...wish we had one for the past four years

Comment

surely we have been around the block enough now to know these stories have no substance. I remember worrying about the GUILTY headline. It never happens

Comment

i will hazard a guess it will be around 4 million over 2 or 3 years

Comment

Start excluding traditional (100 year old +) teams from your 'club' and you are signing your own death warrant.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR_NW10 View Post
                            A transfer embargo may be the best outcome...wish we had one for the past four years
                            You are taking the ####,surely?. or are you one of the glory hunters that jump on the rangers carnival.
                            Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                              You are taking the ####,surely?. or are you one of the glory hunters that jump on the rangers carnival.
                              Not quite pal. What I was going for with that comment is it'd be good to put the breaks on the huge revolving door we get every single transfer window. Our squad has churned over again and again over the past three or four years, and there seems to be a lack of stability. If a player joins us there's no guarantee they will stay. I want to see us invest long term. We are not good enough for PL. deserve to go down. I want us concentrating on the players in our youth system to build a QPR philosophy rather than swapping 7/8 players each window.

Comment

Working...
                              X