Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why don't we do Early bird ST's....

Like every other fricking club.

Every year its last minute, just like the pre-season tour...

Shambles.

Because we're a disorganised unprofesional mess

Comment

Because we have bad eggs
      R's

Comment

Embarrassing!!

Comment

Watch out guys, or you will be branded anti-QPR by the Self-Righteous Anti-QPR Branding Brigade
          Banning people is no longer my hobby,
          but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
          http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

I was told this week ST will be out before the end of the month

Really hope they are priced correctly
            We Are The People.....

Comment

I think the way they have played this season. All season tickets should not be above £500
              You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
                I think the way they have played this season. All season tickets should not be above £500
                i make you right harry, no way should they be than a monkey!

Comment

I aint re-newing if a full paying adult season ticket is more than £400

Comment

We do offer 'Early bird' s/t's - cheaper if you renew before a certain date.

I suspect you mean why don't start we selling s/t's earlier ?

I suspect the answer is because the last 5 seasons we've not known which division we'll be in the following season until mid or late May ! Obviously prices for Premiership or Championship are different.

I suspect they'll be announced within the next week or two.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR1976 View Post
                      We do offer 'Early bird' s/t's - cheaper if you renew before a certain date.

I suspect you mean why don't start we selling s/t's earlier ?

I suspect the answer is because the last 5 seasons we've not known which division we'll be in the following season until mid or late May ! Obviously prices for Premiership or Championship are different.

I suspect they'll be announced within the next week or two.
                      Early bird tickets as in re-newing before the end of the current season with heavily discounted pricing... For example Burnley, Fulham etc. all do this.
                      I personally think its poor admin and running of the club again.

It shouldnt matter what league we're in.. It doesnt to other clubs our size

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                        Early bird tickets as in re-newing before the end of the current season with heavily discounted pricing... For example Burnley, Fulham etc. all do this.
                        I personally think its poor admin and running of the club again.

It shouldnt matter what league we're in.. It doesnt to other clubs our size

Comment

How can they sell STs when we might be thrown out of the league or fined a million billion pounds and bankrupt????? Dunno what the rush is anyway....... what particular advantage does a consumer get by buying an ST now rather than in say, 6 weeks? May as well have money in your bank rather than Uncle Tony's I reckon. Plus, what sort of lunatic is chomping at the bit to buy an ST to watch this shower of shite - I'll need at least a month to expunge this season's debacle from my mind before I can even think about the Rs again.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                            How can they sell STs when we might be thrown out of the league or fined a million billion pounds and bankrupt????? Dunno what the rush is anyway....... what particular advantage does a consumer get by buying an ST now rather than in say, 6 weeks? May as well have money in your bank rather than Uncle Tony's I reckon. Plus, what sort of lunatic is chomping at the bit to buy an ST to watch this shower of shite - I'll need at least a month to expunge this season's debacle from my mind before I can even think about the Rs again.
                            Its not just this season im talking about.. we havent had it in any other seasons, even without an impending fine.
                            Every other club does it i believe.

Its shows good preparation.

Comment

They would be even bigger mugs if they appoint Ramsey before anounce anything to do with ST prices
                              Last edited by dogsrrs; 14-05-2015, 05:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X