I hope we set up to attack Newcastle.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope we set up to attack Newcastle.

Yeh yeh I know we are down etc but I will be at the game and I hope we only play 11 players that have half a chance of staying next year. Or that we want to try and keep. Throw a couple of youngsters and go out and have a go.

If we have this new philosophy kicking in from now I'm guessing they mean they plan to get the ball down and try the patient build up play then we should start doing that now.

..............,,,.mccarthy
    Furlong......ned............caulker.......yun
    ...............Barton......Henry/doughty
    Phillips ..............fer.................(we r so unbalanced that I don't no)
    .....................Austin

Caulker, fer, Austin,Phillips are in because we would hope to keep them and Sandro would play if legal.... One thing is for sure is that we have to build big in he summer. We are so short of options it's unreal

Good post! Every match matters, particularly to the fans that have paid good money to watch.

We should play our last two as though we still had a chance and do everything possible to win. That would be called "character".
    'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

No gormless Ramsey will play four centre half's in a game we must not lose!
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
        No gormless Ramsey will play four centre half's in a game we must not lose!
        Why must we not lose this???
        From the Hills of Kerry
        To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Because there's every chance hull,sunnerlund,lesta could be deducted 10 points for being northern!
          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Use these last few games to try new things out whilst we can, we have nothing to lose and all to gain.

Comment

just for once lets drop another club in the mire as its always us that get spanked.play for the shirt you losers.

Comment

last time we were relegated we were a walkover in the last few games, expect 2 gutless losses

Comment

Working...
                X