AFC shepherds bush rangers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AFC shepherds bush rangers!

Who,s with me....Fernande's n co have really ruined our club with their foolhardy amateur approach!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

You might just be able to get a 5-a-side team off here....

Comment

I'm serious mushy...can start playing in the ryman league at the linblud Christie stadium n rise thru the league ala AFC Wimbledon n fc utd if Manchester!

Comment

er no thanks - enjoy your parallel universe Facto and I'll stick in this one.

Comment

Well we could have no club to follow due to the inept owners n board!

Comment

If QPR ceased to exist, I'd give up on football altogether. It's QPR or nothing.

Comment

Alright Facto......I'll do a stint up front and as long as we get a decent feed in the pub afterwards, I may even pay me subs......

Comment

Facto out! Terrible chairman.. Too much spent on Godfreys of Hornchurch .. And the hiring of Philip Moustache.. Sheeeesh

Comment

I'm contacting the ryman league today asking for a place in their division one south today....from little acorns...we will play in white n blue hoops !

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                    I'm contacting the ryman league today asking for a place in their division one south today....from little acorns...we will play in white n blue hoops !
                    a few games down by the seaside there facto:herne bay,whitstable,ramsgate,hastings not to mention local derbies against tooting & mitcham and carshalton!

Comment

Count me in Facto fella

Comment

Wouldn't let you join at step 8 Facto. Would have to start at 10 like Rushden & diamonds. South Mids Division 1. Local derby with Southall at Perivale
                        @chrisrobson9

Comment

"Factomono's white and blue army!"

Comment

too late facts, ed the ball has already started up afc rangers.
                            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Well I spoke to a lady called 'penny' at the ryman league and she virtually accused me of being some sort of nutcase...... Charming!

Comment

Working...
                              X