No announcement yet.

Palace, Hull And Stoke Eyeing Two Million Move ForNedum Onuoha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bite their hands off. He canīt play football. Should have stuck to running/athletics.

Thatīs not to say I donīt like him, just not as a football player for QPR.
    https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Get rid!

Comment

Good off the ball but awful on it. Ģ2m is good if his wages are high.

Comment

The same clueless clown who gave away the needless penalty against Liverpool ( Yes I know they missed ) ......then got sent off 5 mins later .....possibly would've been marking Gerard for the corner they DID score from ..

Get Rid ......No brain , injury prone ....can't read the game ....over rated !

Comment

Sell him . He's pony anyway

Comment

awful at FB , average CB . if we do keep him he must only play CB

Comment

Apart from Austin there isn't a QPR player I wouldn't sell from the current crop of c8nts.

Comment

Arguably our best CB, but that's not saying much.

I'm guessing we'll hang on to Dunne next year, and prob sell Caulker. Considering that, is it worth selling Ned? That would leave Dunne, Yun, Traore & Furlong (maybe Hill?) as our only defenders. Just makes the rebuilding job even bigger.

Comment

Well we should sell all our defenders except Yun.
                    Last edited by Yousef; 13-05-2015, 06:06 AM.
                    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
                      Well we should sell all our defenders except Yun.
                      Yun has been amazing..... Actually no he hasn't.

Not saying I dont like him, think he would make a decent left side midfielder, just can't see him playing LB long term for us. Once back from injury can see the lad Robinson taking that spot.

Comment

More then good enough for the Champ so keep in my book

And for me CB is not the position he should be playing I would have him as a defensive midfielder sitting in front of back four he would be immense in that position as is big, strong, quick, decent in the air and not afraid to put his foot in

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                          More then good enough for the Champ so keep in my book

And for me CB is not the position he should be playing I would have him as a defensive midfielder sitting in front of back four he would be immense in that position as is big, strong, quick, decent in the air and not afraid to put his foot in
                          Can't see it myself mate.

I know from reading your posts that you are a fan of Ned and like I said he is by far from the worst, if not one of the better players but unfortunately our squad is so poor that we really should cash in on anyone where poss.

IMO

Comment

Not Premiership quality, but I'd keep him ideally for the Championship. But presumably the club will want to get the wage bill right down so he'll probably go. Only 3 I'd love to keep will all be off I imagine, Austin, Phillips and Fer. Although somewhere in Caulker I think, there's a potentially decent player-his confidence is shot, so best he moves on too.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                              Nowhere near good enough on the ball to play that position. Worth keeping for the championship unless a really good offer comes in.

Comment

worth keeping but not on 60bags a week,would snap their hands off at 2m

Comment

Working...
                                X