Always bad eggs mentioned!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Always bad eggs mentioned!!!

Ok was going to do a joke about rotten eggs but still not in the best mood after accepting we will be playing Fulscum and hopefully (now) Brentford next season.

This dressing room thing keeps coming up year after year... who are they? Shouldn't they be named and shamed if they are that bad? I guess Adel is one now that is low hanging. Harry use to say SWP has trained well etc... not given him a moments problem...

Who is the bad eggs?

Originally posted by Fozzieboy View Post
    Ok was going to do a joke about rotten eggs but still not in the best mood after accepting we will be playing Fulscum and hopefully (now) Brentford next season.

This dressing room thing keeps coming up year after year... who are they? Shouldn't they be named and shamed if they are that bad? I guess Adel is one now that is low hanging. Harry use to say SWP has trained well etc... not given him a moments problem...

Who is the bad eggs?
    And warnock mentions in his book that SWP made a joke out of dicipline at traing . Out of the two i know who i believe . See redknapp has been saying in the press how were a championship side lol. a championship side that he built. Couldn't make it up. My guess and it is only a guess all be it a calculated one would be ..... Fat boy,SWP,traore, the chillians and junior hoilet. Think fer can be a moody prick too so that might rub off on soem. Totally unbalanced and divided squad. Maybe even Niko, hard to tell as he rarely shows any form of emotion

Comment

Working...
    X