Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If there is to be a transfer embargo I would sign players now!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If there is to be a transfer embargo I would sign players now!

like Man U have have done for next season, the championship embargo can't start until we are officially in that league? Put bid in for Rhodes now, and any other young players we have in mind.

It's a tough call but think we might have to stick with CR and Les which means we need a youth team manager, I say TF has to call this now!
    Kept the faith!

Surely common sense gets applied here. With 10 odd players out of contract surely we will be allowed to replenish our squad. If not might as well just relegate us.

Personally think we will pay a fine just no where near 50 mill.

Comment

Good call but to do this, we need confirmation of CR as manager now OR a new manager put in place asap. We dont want a situation where we sign some players now and a new man comes in and doesnt like any of the signings

Comment

Any decent player would be interested to join us now?
        QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Jeems View Post
          Good call but to do this, we need confirmation of CR as manager now OR a new manager put in place asap. We dont want a situation where we sign some players now and a new man comes in and doesnt like any of the signings
          Agreed, if we are keeping him, call it now and get started!
          Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
            like Man U have have done for next season, the championship embargo can't start until we are officially in that league? Put bid in for Rhodes now, and any other young players we have in mind.

It's a tough call but think we might have to stick with CR and Les which means we need a youth team manager, I say TF has to call this now!
            Good God we would have to spend big to get Rhodes ! That surely is is shutting the stable door , the horse has bolted ffs .
            Farking great call that one Cally seeing as we spent zilch in January when we were far from down and dont schpiel me off with Redknapp
            would have wasted the money that talk has got to be put to bed once and for all ,Les the DOF would have been in control ,
            if he wants to spend big now he needs his boll@× kicking
            Last edited by dogsrrs; 12-05-2015, 05:31 AM.

Comment

i don't think that you can finalise the signing of a player until the player is officially registered with a club by the relevant football association and that can only happen while the transfer window is open (so from 1 july 2015 in this case), so if the embargo is in place by then, the signing doesn't happen.

there is, in any case, a bunch of exception clauses to any transfer embargo... the club can sign players on free transfers in certain circumstances:

- all teams are allowed to have 24 senior players (a senior player is aged over 21 and has made at least 5 first team starts for the club). if a team doesn't have 24 seniors, they can sign players on free transfer whose total weekly employment cost (not just wages) are no higher than £11,500.
              - other than that, the club can sign players on free transfer on a 'one-out/one-in', provided that the player coming in has total weekly employment costs that are the lower of £11,500 or ¾ of the weekly employment costs of the player that goes out
              - all teams can still sign emergency goalkeepers when needed.

Comment

If we can't buy anyone. We need to hold on to charlie if he likes it or not. He as another 1 more year on his contract, all we need to do is put other teams off with a 30 million price tag
                You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
                  Any decent player would be interested to join us now?
                  Any decent ageing mercenary would of course be interested, just as they were a year or 2 or 3 ago. Let the spendfest continue.
                  Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                  but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                  http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
                    If we can't buy anyone. We need to hold on to charlie if he likes it or not. He as another 1 more year on his contract, all we need to do is put other teams off with a 30 million price tag
                    I think we should try and keep hold of as many of the good ones as possible, we offer him a new contract with an exit clause in Jan if we are off the pace, wishful thinking I know.
                    Kept the faith!

Comment

I think we should try and keep hold of as many of the good ones as possible, we offer him a new contract with an exit clause in Jan if we are off the pace, wishful thinking I know.
                      What GOOD one's there only 2 good enough for lower prem sides Austin and Phillips Charlies character has got to be questioned after recent games as for Phillips a few end of season game we would complete MUGS not take the money for anybody at the club

Comment

Working...
                      X